The Future of Literature

Is there anything that can be said about the human condition that hasn't already been written?

There's no definitive masterpiece written about anal/vaginal fistulas yet.

my diary desu

An empirical study on the nature of meme magic and the extent of its power. .

I would like to see someone lay out the paradox of consciousness in a beautiful and poetic way, not necessarily in a scientific way. I just think that it's really funny, how other people interpret our actions and we interpret our thoughts, and other people interpret our thoughts through our own thoughts, but there's mirrors on which we always reflect, and boundaries which all seem to have their own physical structure, in a figurative sense.

A slow, meticulous examination of a middle age man who's preparing a piss orgy that night, and puts on a face that everything is going great, but deep down he knows everything isn't.

We need a really big pervert. I'm not joking; one who could raise extreme perversion to the sublime.

any 2nd person meta narratives from a Siamese twin (1 male, 1 female) paraplegic part time prostitute, part time truck driver, part time secret agent of an ancient hidden civilization which was btfo 10000 years ago by sumeria, driven underground into caves with their secret atlantis ultra crystal tech plotting their revenge on the (normies) human race?

Write about these dubs

checked

As long as there is suffering there will be literature to be written.

oooh shit nigga

almost nothing has been said about human condition yet

we still on the top of the iceberg, baby

An accurate description of an LSD trip.

Can't really do that as it differs from person to person. Plus that would be a helluva boring plot.

>everything has already been done/said
Why do people say this? It's a reductionist postmodern meme. There will always be new human perspectives in which to make art, because art is made by humans and isn't really a "thing" in itself to be explored. Is Hamlet worthless because it isn't the first play about a prince, or is Impression, Sunrise derivative garbage because there have been thousands of paintings of the sea before it?

Originality is a meme. Great artists build on their predecessors.

The same aspects of human nature have been conveyed in literature throughout all of history. The challenge is resurrecting these insights and making them relevant to the current culture. I think the unique challenge of contemporary writers is that reality is so fragmented now, and that personal subjectivity is being propped up as the closest approximation of "truth" available to us, that it would take an especially brave talent to pursue anything that could be universal truth (all of this while competing forms of media are monopolizing people's time).

This is a meme. Artists don't react to the "current culture", they react to OTHER ARTISTS. Contemporary culture isn't substantially more fragmented than it used to be.

I have read many attempts to create a dream-sequence, or make something dreamlike, seen them in movies as well. They never seem at all similar to my dreams. But maybe those are just mine

That would be too hard. Just do a purely psychological study without statistical basis or any supporting facts but make sure to preface the book with a poser phrase like "everything in this book is a lie" like how Svevo did it or something

W I L D E

rebuild the human condition like a hyperindividualized and decentralized feel.

>putting yoru feet in the butt water
>2016

I'm hoping you don't do this

OP, OP, OP....
It's not about what you say; it's about how you say it.
Here's a good exercise:
>take a cliche sentence (e.g. The Sun is rising.) >write it in hundred different ways
Pic related said it in a beautiful allegory
Remember:
>the sentence can be as long as you'd like
>you can use any word that ever existed in any language ever
>you do not need to follow punctuation rules
>take your time (write three sentences a days for three months); you'll be surprised
>have fun with it