It worth the 20 bucks?

It worth the 20 bucks?

nah

Not at all. If you can't pirate popular books like that you shouldn't even be on Veeky Forums.

When I read books I much rather read a physical copies to an Ebook or pdf

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean

I don't see what you mean
Just buy it used for like $5

Worth 420 bucks

>caring this much about a macaroni-biased Hungarian hoverboard
Kys, teenage faggot.

>I don't see what you mean
You're the star of the masquerade, no need to look so afraid

Jump! Jump!

pleb detected

Why?

I think I've fallen for the meme. Evola rambles a lot and he hardly ever phrases anything plainly. The entire book is like a wild hairy bush that needs a Brazilian taming

yes

No Evola is a retarded magician neet and I'm ashamed I fell for the meme. The kooky esoterica publishing house is laughing all the way to the alternative coffee store with my money. They're also probably laughing at all the atomised, alienated white 20 somethings who thought that this book would be instructional. Instead it is a rambling, incoherent and intentionally obstructive load of bullshit.

Ernst Junger and Yukio Mishima besides living meaningful lives outside their literature also created works of art in their own right. You would be far more wise to hunt down something from Junger or buy a good Mishima translation. If you really want that "decline" shit then Oswald Spengler is actually worth looking at way beyond his Decline of the West.

tl;dr Evola is a retarded sperg who became a meme read literally anything else

Evola was also a painter.

Evola definitely lived a meaningful life outside of his literature. He was an Italian aristocrat heavily involved and interested in the rise of Fascism in his country, as well as being an accomplished mountaineer and studying the world's esoteric traditions.
Arguably not on the same level as Ernst Junger but his life is easily as accomplished as Mishima in regard to life achievements.

The book itself is obviously pretty wacky but it's interesting as an artifact, entertaining to read, and pretty spot-on about a few things. You gotta remember Evola is an esotericist first and foremost. You wouldn't read Alester Crowley if you were looking for cogent, sensible philosophical arguments.

>Evola is a retarded magician neet and I'm ashamed I fell for the meme.

Let me guess. You read it without any prerequisite reading at all?

>still using "neet" as insult

looks like he fell for the capital meme

dumb communist neet

hi wagecuck

Op here what are some prerequisites?

The entirety of the Western philosophy.

Evola is the endgame.

same

Oh good

He spends a good chunk of the book critiquing the existentialism of Sartre and Heidegger. He also draws heavily from the work of Guenon and Nietzsche. You can spend 20 bucks on it but you wont get through more than 20 pages if you aren't familiar with who he is responding to. /pol/ shills this book but most of them haven't read it and those that have, few probably understood it. Read Guenon first, then Evola's Revolt Against the Modern World and Men Among the Ruins. Then Nietzsche and the existentialists, then Ride the Tiger.