PhD in Maths

>300k starting
>any job I want

>literally an accountant

you know we have calculators for that shit now right user?

>job
>wanting to WORK for another human
enjoy your slavery.

or a )))banker(((

Go to work in quantitative trading, trust me. You will be paid tons for applying some machine learning.

Does anyone have the one with the black meme professor from Hawaii with the "super thin rectangles"?

Super duper thin rectangles

>300 replies
>any thread I start

>mathematician
>already replaced by machines
hmm yes this is the superior career choice

More like:
>30k starting
>any adjunct position I can get

>EE PhD student
>any specialization i want
>30k starting

what is wolfram alpha

If you do it in some weird computational logic shit and get into deepMind yes.

High school teachers don't earn that much user.

I tought math/physic degrees were a meme, but I know 2 physist PhD, they learned algos + c++ on their own and now they are working in bank as devs.

Amount of money they earn is ridiculous in compare to java/web dev code monkeys.

Are you implying that everything apart from bankers are Jewish?

>2 physist PhD, learned algos & c++ on their own and now they are working in bank as devs.

300k starting only in Software & Banking jobs.

Pure Math Majors will get just 30k in any adjunct position They can get.

Rich Jews favor their Jewish relatives (nepotism) when employing.

It's hard apply for a job at Shlomo's company when you have to compete with Shlomo's own Nephew.

>PhD in maths

Why is /pol/ so obsessed on shitting every other board with their crap?

Taken out of context.

name me one job with 100k+ starting that a phd in maths will get you that isnt a professor

>PhD in Maths
>200k starting
>any CFD job i want

>cuantum field deory

What context?

It's obvious that you have no idea what any of this means.

I'm in thesis, probabilities/optimization.

(((finance))) excel warrior

that shit sounds useless, im an electrician
(industrial) and my first job im at now im making 17$ an hour working 60 hours a week, journeymen with 3 years experience make 35$ an hour.
Learn some real science fag

300? you loser it is more liek 500-600

Why are you on Veeky Forums ??

Can you do water quality?

>telling wonks they're meaningless nerds
You can't do that and expect results.

No degree, finished high school with 1.8 GPA. Became entrepreneur, slow start online business. Grew pretty big in a few years. 7 figure salary.

But can you do water quality?

>I want a job making pottery
>mfw they pay me 300k to do it because of my maths BA

address this you fucking retards

Wow! that's like 50k a year! Holy shit man you're rich! I make that much with my hobby taking areal drone footage of potato fields just one day a week! gahdahm

riiiiiiiiiiiiciiight.

Who the fuck pays you money to fly a toy helicopter around?

real estate agents pay 250-500 an hour. going rates are around 350 for 10 stills, 500-1000 for 1-3 mins of footage. Agriculture pays around 1000-2000 for a day of NDVI or Ortho mapping and analysis.

>farmer
>$5k/year if I'm lucky
>no debt
>super low expenses
>ultra fresh food (must kill it)
>can shitpost nearly 24/7365

Beat that, kid.

>be at work
>receive phone call
>heh it's that asshole of a CEO; Chad III
>answer call
>hear some moanings
>Chad III says: "hey nerd I have a problem for you: if you have 1 girlfriend and my dick is 8 inches long, how many times have we fucked in your own bedroom? The answer is: right now, idiot". Hangs up.
>you get off the chair and get on your tiptoes to reach your PhD in Mathematics, that asshole put it at 6' so it's hard for you to get it
>cry in silence while you look at it and think which way of suicide would be best.

too true. fuck life.

all I have to look forward to is working myself to an early death at 50 for a few millions, marrying a supermodel and making sure my kid is as socially and physically attractive as possible.

You're a real douche nozzle

If you have to do everything on your own then what time will you use to do mathematics? Being a farmer fucking sucks.

You have been watching too many american flicks about high schools clicks. It's time to come back to reality.

I'm a douche nozzle??

You're the fucker who came on here with the expressed intent to fucking brag about how much you make after saying how fucking "useless" someone else's career choices.

Fuck you.

I was lying btw. But my intention of making you feel bad for being a shitty person worked.

More like you never went to college or experienced real life because honest to god, that is how shit is. Proof, just look at our fucking president.

No, what you said is pretty unrealistic and just weird. It sounds like a typical movie plot of one of those mediocre ironic comedy movies about high school kids or working people.

>Chad the third
>Hey nerd
>Chad calls you to tell you he is fucking your gf

When has any of that ever happened in the real, real world?

>just look at our fucking president.

Our president? Veeky Forums is not just one country man. Though I assume you mean Trump, but Trump is #notmypresident because literally I am not american.

i don't know where you work but in the US, STEM talent is treated very well. the "GET BACK TO WORK JOHNSON!" is a meme perpetuated by people who have only held low tier, easily replaceable positions. retention is a big deal and companies go to great lengths to keep it high.

>250-500 an hour
Shit, they should just buy their own drones. They are not expensive and not difficult to fly.

I didn't say it, I was the first reply to the post corroborating the generalization that fucker made. Obviously he was exaggerating a bit for fucking hyperbole

They are a few thousand dollars, require FAA certification, up to 1 million in liability insurance, and the requisite software and the ability to use it. If you are a large corporation, it would take about 100000 and a legal team just to cut through the red tape the liability would add to your business. Also people are lazy fucks. And most farmers are stupid as fuck. Too stupid to pass the FAA test, which in their defense, does take quite a bit of study in pretty abstract topics.

Reminder that a math degree without a double major in something like actuarial science or economics is worthless if you don't want to be a teacher.

actuaries make like 150k with just a bachelors you fuck

>got nearly nothing but free time
>he thinks there's no time to do math
>thinks being a farmer sucks

I'll agree being a Industrialized Cuckfarmer would suck. Farming for yourself is Aces.

math majors get hired as actuaries all of the time tho

Sorry

Yeah but its boring as fuck

this

>not american
>"hey dude better go back to reality, America isn't like that!"
>also says the greentext is unrealistic
>unrealistic
>in a thread about the biggest meme in Veeky Forums

you are retarded at many levels.

You've never had to work a call center job in America I see. It is LITERALLY like getting paid to go through high school again only with the worst parts.

cept when the jews infect ur plants with aids

>chef at webdy's
>$1,000,000k starting
>amy kow i want

>(I almost said "on your watch." LOL)
This is some good stuff. Genuinely glad she passed.

Because we can't even stand our own shit. Why take a shit in a blocked toilet?

>condom factory deliverer

>phd in math
>any dumpster I want