Do i have klinefelter syndrome?

do i have klinefelter syndrome?
my thighs are 58cm thick, most of my fat goes to my thighs and ass.

i had my estrogen and testosterone levels cheked.
doctor said no way i have klinefelter so its most likely homrone issue?
i have decent muscles and i have a bit of facial hair/body hair etc.

my estradial levels were 40.
my test was 500.

im a currently around 6kg overweight. even when i was 6kg leaner i remember being miserable at the sight of my unporportionate lower body.

my hips are wide but they arent really problematic. what is problematic is my thick thighs which protrude laterally and my ass.

if i were to get lean to the point of abs, would this problem disapear?
also notice pic related he has somewhat of a pear shaped lower body, am i just being delusional?

If your doctor says you don't have it it means you don't have it.

You just have unfortunate genes and were probably raised on a shitty diet playing video games all day. Blame your parents. It's what I do.

Not op but can confirm

probably

your love handles are made of fat right?

so keep losing fat and they should go away eventually. that's what i'm doing right now

but you gotta keep protein high and lift so you have some muscle and not a skeleton

Nah dude you're drinking too much milk probs.

>If your doctor says you don't have it it means you don't have it.
this. a simple karyotype test will confirm.

Why don't you just build muscle in your upper body? My fat tends to go to my thighs and ass as well. I just got into weight training and built up my upper body while always skipping leg day until I felt better proportioned. Then I worked on legs to get evenly toned.

Just make sure to eat properly.

>my thighs are 58cm thick
>58cm thick
you probably are just morbidly obese, i have klinefelter and my thighs are only 20 cm

can you post a pic?

Klinefelters have also some learning problems and generally are unable to have kids. But, yeah, Tour doctor knows shit without genetic test. If you have Klinefelter syndrome in your karyotype there will be an extra X chromosome

Post pic

How big is your dick?

post pictures of hips and upper body to see your masculinity

Frontal baldness absent? Proof that full head of hair = gay

Post ass m8. I had a Friend like that.

Yeah this. My friend sat inside all day and ate sweets 24/7. Also fat as fuck

Been drink tons of milk since youth. Only now growing boobs but hips are fine.

He's probably talking about circumference, yours will be 63cm so even bigger than OP's

bump

stop fucking bumping this shit, you DO NOT HAVE KLINEFELTERS.

post a picture of your hand though. or describe your ring finger length compared to your index finger length please.

even, though my index finger might be a touch longer

>around 6kg overweight
just lose weight

an indicator of low placental testosterone during fetal development. Women tend to have ring fingers the same length as their index fingers while higher T men tend to have their ring fingers longer than their index (compared to lower T men, and women).

interestingly austistic men generally have very long ring fingers compared to their index fingers, as high placental testosterone levels (too high) are known to have a role in causing autistic behaviors.

shieeeet. well that sucks. my mom was like 38 when she had me so i guess im fucked

If you have normal sized testicles, then you don't have klinefelters.

>tfw my ring finger is significantly longer than my index
kek

If your testosterone levels are 500ng/dl you are way above what is clinically called low t, low t is at