How to un-depress myself?

How to un-depress myself?
I already eat very healthy, run nearly every day, and take vitamin d, omega 3's, zinc and magnesium supplements to boost my test levels although I don't really feel their effects as of late.

Basically nothing interests me, and I have 0 energy to do anything.

just b urself :^)

you didn't mention a single aspect of a social life, so get a friend

Look at the downside of things.

If you dont do it, you will never become (whatever it is that you wish for yourself).

Al thought most people talk about acquiring discipline, willpower, strength to do, its very difficult to get on track and actually - do -.

So perhaps you can, perhaps you cannot. Perhaps what you need to get the train going is a crisis. Not being close to the edge, but actually on the abyss. One could guess most people get their shit together once that happens?

Either way, its that simple. You attempt to acquire control of who you are. Or you don't and wait for the crisis to hit, maybe that will get you up?

Also, do you wanna be my friend?

That's easier said than done.
I don't know what you're trying to say, but I am already very disciplined and have time set aside each day to study various topics.
The only difference is these past few months most of my "study time" is spent staring into space and wondering "why bother"?

Welbutrin

Can you take a break? Are you feeling suicidal? Have you considered SSRI medication?

>that's easier said than done

Then why not end it?

We're all fucking doomed, bros.
Embrace depression.

Depression and suicide is going to be a more common cause of death as we approach a post-scarcity society. We're casualties of progress, friends. A few thousand years ago we'd have been killed by wolves or disease. But today the wolves are dead and we have water filters to prevent cholera. Now the predators and disease live exclusively in our minds.

I'd chuck out some useless platitude like "you only live once so try your best to enjoy it" but I'm enjoying life at 100% of my physical capacity right now and it's almost unbearable.

To live alone one must be an animal or a god.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
If these two premises are true, then depression is a form of exercise that will eventually turn you into a divine creature, if you can bear its weight long enough. But I'm going to die like an animal.

Dispense with useless platitudes akin to "you only live once so enjoy it as best you can". I'm enjoying it as best I can right now and I long for death.

Try reading philosophy books. You may find aview on life you can agree with

Do you have a pet? I've been very depressed most of my life, and I got a kitten recently and he's fucking great. A lot of research points to pets being very therapeutic and good for mental health. I would recommend a kitten or puppy very strongly.

Have you considered suicide?

I thought about saying this earlier to be edgy, but I'm glad I didn't. Good going you faggot.

Find a woman. Like your mom or something.

Literally just sleep more. Not even fucking joking, I had mild depression and horrible anxiety for like two years, but just sleeping more fixed it all.

I was depressed for quite a while. Then I took ~150 morning glory seeds. This is just my experience. I was suicidal and decided to go do some shit before I die. I got a nice rental cabin, washed the seeds, dried them and ate them. It tasted like eating a copper pipe. After I swallowed them, for an hour, nothing happened. Then, all of a sudden, i got all giggly but kind of nervous. I went to the kitchen and laid on the floor. I then had an imaginary friend rat who really soothed me through the negative thoughts. All kinds of imaginary stuff felt real and had me all fucked up. The next day I was very tired and cloudy. From there, I felt kinda sad, but in a good way. I took a hike around that cabin and really thought deeply about life and where I was and who I was.

I still have problems, but Im not suicidal or unhappy with myself.

Just my first experience with psychedelics.

Did you find your mom? Now, next step is to say to her that I love you. This is good. You should feel better. Feel that? That's how you feel better. Spread the love. Donate to a child then join the Peace Corps. Think I'm joking? No, that's no joke because there's no punchline. That's the extent of it. If you wanna kill yourself just kill yourself by natural exhaustion from spreading love instead of the despair you'd cause from your dead corpse and wasted resources you left and didn't give back in return. Be like an Indian and give back.

Fag

I'm not a fag because the definition of fag is homosexual. Do I look like a homosexual? No, not today. Homo means man, sexual means attraction. I'm attracted to the opposite sex, which for me is female as I'm of the male variety of chimps. Thus, I'm heterosexual. Hetero means straight, sexual means attraction. So I'm attracted to straight. That's what it means to not be a fag. Don't argue against me because you'll just ad hominem me as that's what name callers do, bitch. Now stop derailing this thread and get back to helping OP's illness.

Not my fault my gaydar won't stop beeping, faglord

That's an ad hominem, which means your insults don't support your argument. Try to explicitly refute my point like I did yours. You could try to say that I'm a homosexual because homosexuals aren't binary and exist on a scale, so I could possibly be a little homosexual. And everyone knows little homosexuals are actually fully homosexual because that's the defines of homosexual.

You also need sun and talking to other people.

Are you being ironic?

>I've been very depressed most of my life, and I got a kitten recently and he's fucking great.
Toxoplasmosis.

What is your life like, OP?

Is there a reason you're depressed or is it more of just lack of a reason for being happy?

Is he not?

wut

Take ketamine.

>SSRIs
Don't work.

Yeah, I came to warn him about them.

So that's why millions of people take them every day.

>already eat very healthy, run nearly every day, and take vitamin d...
>Basically nothing interests me, and I have 0 energy to do anything.

Are you sure you have depression? On another post you say you are also very disciplined and study various things every day. I don't think you are depressed. If you were, you would not be able to do all these things.