Hall of Horrors

ITT: We exchange our very worst stories related to sanitation, things we've eaten/seen others eat, customer service, and overall autism.

For me it's the restaurant were they cook the Mc chiken, probably the worst fast food chain

When I worked at mcdonalds, I remember one day this jewish fag I worked with dropped a bunch of frozen fries on the ground near the fry hopper.

The store manager came over, saw all of them on the ground, and told him to clean them up and put them in one of the baskets.

The baskets we use to cook them in.

Now, I didn't stand around and watch (because I myself was working) but the only reason she would say something like that is if she planned on keeping/cooking/serving them.

And there is no way in hell I would ever eat anything that fell on that floor.

I refused to order fries after that at my own McDonalds whenever I came to get something.

>Burger King From Hell.

The BK up the street was vile inside even by BK standards.

It was a BK/Marathon combo with a hallway dividing the two. When the Marathon closed the owners simply erected a flimsy, plywood wall dividing the two. The sealed off Marathon part quickly filled with black mold. And of course the stupid barrier wasn't enough to keep it from being very dangerous to customers and employees alike. The drink machines inside became so fouled they just stopped trying to clean and fix it. Had an OUT OF ORDER sign in the last days.

It was a very busy location as far as drive thru traffic. So much so that the employees stopped giving a shit about cleaning the inside just to take care of the outside customers. Again, even by BK standards the bathrooms were horrors. With urinals literally being the 'Bag of Piss' meme.

Finally the mismanagement. Employees had to make constant, constant supply runs to Wal-Mart simply because they were out of basic shit. One time they even -ran out of fucking buns-. I heard a former employee later talking about just how utterly autistic the manager was as far as having no clue, and I mean NONE how to run and maintain a business. One of those princess types who thought an MBA suddenly means you have business running super powers.

Finally the Gods had had enough. That mold I mentioned worked it's way into the ceiling and the whole ceiling collapsed one day. The Burger King shuttered forever, sealing whatever unwashed horrors remained inside.

An autist would have actually managed the BK well and not have let it run out of stock, that was just classic incompetence.

The dismantled sign kind of looks like a cross.

More pics please

Bump

Because you thought her carelessness must be limited to the french fries and that was the only possible bad item on the menu.

this one time i found half a takeaway pizza in the street, the kind that is barely even pizza that youd buy when shitfaced from a brown man at 3AM.
it was winter so it was frozen solid and i figure it couldnt have too much bacteria on it since it had basically came out the oven and straight into nature's freezer so i took it home, reheated it and ate it

well ck got me on MRESteve. every episode I watch the chillest dude ever give himself food poisoning.

I used to take the cream out of Vienna fingers (not sure if I spelled it right I always called then Venice fingers) and scoop the cream out and roll it into a ball and eat the cream ball
It's hard to get the ball into a good circle with my hands so I used to roll it with my hands against this one wall in my house for a pretty long time, like minutes, it would make a great ball shape and tasted somewhat clean
But I guarantee it was dirty and disgusting as fuck

I imagine you had a neck beard nest

I worked at Applebee's for a while and the filth was pretty much everywhere, but under the expo like was particularly horrible.

I watched the kitchen manager drop a baked potato that rolled under the counter. She reached under, examined it, and brushed it off before plating it. Will not eat there still.

Used to work for a soul food restaurant. One Sunday we got a clan of inbred beetus whales. Papa Hambeast took a piece of cornbread and crushed it in his hand to judge its quality because he can tell if cornbread is good or not by how it crumbles. It was great quality according to him. Not good enough to make any effort to clean his mess in any way, but good enough to eat. To this day it's still the most autistic thing I've ever seen.

I dare you to break in and post an interior tour

Currently the place I work at

>new host is chatting with another coworker by the side of the bar
>the side of the bar has a stack of napkins for customers
>motherfucker is resting his head and pubic facial hair on the napkins, for everyone to see
>point out to retard and ask him what the fuck is he doing
>few weeks later, he's prepping salads
>but before this he is sweeping the floor and putting his hands all over nasty shit as he is sweeping the floor
>casually goes back to mixing shit in the salads, no washing his hands/gloves nothing

I cannot fathom as to how people can't grasp the concept of keeping clean or having any sort of awareness for shit like this. It legitimately makes me fucking angry at how careless and ignorant people can be. It's always the fucking college kiddies at their first job.

This is just scratching the smegma coated surface of the number of shit I see in this place on a daily fucking basis.

I just ate some pizza that has been on my floor for three days.

Sanitation
>Got to mcdonald's one day
>Supervisor says "Hey user, someone said there's a mess in the bathroom, go check it out"
>There's blood all over the door-handle, sink, toilet, stall and some on the floor
>Spent an hour cleaning it up

Seen others eat? Well...
>Mcdonald's
>We get a power outage
>We start dividing up the food since everything will spoil
>This one dude put every type of meat and sauce on a bun
>took one bite and threw up 5 minutes later

Autism?
>Back at Mcdonald's
>This couple come in
>One guy is an extremely convincing trap, the other guy is normal

I'd imagine that the germs were killed when they're cooked. Besides, the floor is the least you have to fear when eating any McDonald's item.

Is his name Kevin

I tried the doors the day I took those but some old bitch at the stop light looked at me sternly and got out her phone. Then I saw a cruiser coasting down the street a couple of minutes later and I decided to leave. Maybe I will try again and hope Mary Worth doesn't show up again.

I have troubles believing that people would still order from there

lot of steve fans here

Do it

I worked in a tea, powdered drink and tomato sauce factory. Rats were very rare, but they always got killed in a gross way near the food product.

Wanted to make a chciken burrito
Was too lazy to properly cook the chicken
Ate a semi raw chicken burrito filled with bbq sauce
Also that time I was in spain there was a Moroccan restaurant that my dad wanted to eat in
Commanded kebabs because he wanted to eat fast
Kebabs where constitued of bread, a little bit of chicken (not even kebab meat and filled with bones) and a ton of onions
All that for 9€ each

salmon pasta with american hamburger dressing

Nope