Literary tattoos

Obviously getting any kind of text is aesthetic blasphemy but does anyone want something symbolic?

What is it

God forbid you keep things to yourself instead of broadcasting random shit to the world

more like a hurracaine sucking my dick

>being passive-aggressive on Veeky Forums
>not just calling op a faggot
you're a fucking whelp

also i found this, looks pretty cool desu

I have "Hope is a slave's virtue" on my forearm

Humans are social creatures, we are born with innate instinct to broadcast random shit to the world. As far as ideas exchanges go tattoos are white noise, but the idea that drives people to get tattoos will never go away.

he has hot boobs

Yeah, tattoos can be symbolic.

Symbolic of the retardation you need have to get one, a brand signifying your belonging to the lower class.
Even if you delude yourself through some variation of the Stockholm syndrome that they look good, your employer and people you meet will not view them that way.

apollo is very Veeky Forums

a spiteful cuck like couldn't possible muster up the social intelligence to speak for someone else

Holy shit, this modern pop art rape of Apollo is disgusting

The art is too busy, no negative space, just looks like mush from a distance. This is the problem with most tattoos actually.

kek looks like I struck a nerve

i dont have any tattoos but i find it funny when neckbeards attempt to preach their dogma about correct social form

Oh, it's not a matter of a wrong or a right social form
It's just that it's lower class social form, if you are a plebeian then go ahead

Tattoos are the YA fiction of the self expression world

imitating the bourgeoisie marks the true pleb, shame you couldn't have picked a better ideology to tailor your hubris to, piglet

You know this how? I have tattoos, am college educated, and I have a good job. The anti-tattoo people I've met IRL have either been socially inept, terribly unfashionable, or ugly - usually all three.

>having a quote of a whore having an orgasm while cheating on her husband

Does this guy have an instagram?

it's a symbol of your ignorance and your inability to google the file name, most likely because you're using a fucking iphone.

Get "DFW" printed on your thigh next to your junk.

Cool story.

>when you take the memes too far