twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Correct

Also, Motivation and Laziness are genetic

Sauce?

Most traits are partly genetic.
Just google it.

No u

COOOOOrect

the question isnt whether or not it's genetic, but how heritable it is. environment will affect motivation and laziness much more than genes will.
also cmon, it's not like "motivation and laziness" are gene alleles, that simply implies you have a genetic predisposition towards it, but may or may not be true

Daily reminder that IQ is the single most important factor in determining success.

>tfw high school drop out with 140 iq
i just cant be bothered to do anything

>le smart and lazy meme xD

For only he could move the sky.
Only he could hold it up so the rest could breathe.
How he lacked the motivation to do so however...

So...
He let the sky fall.

What if i have one driven parent and one lazy one.

I'm lazy af and all my family is full of active succesfull people
We only are similar in our bodies

Motivation + IQ > Motivation

All is genetic. You will never reach what you can't reach.

>Retard who can't do anything but tries his hardest is better than a genius who doesn't care and barely does anything, but nails it when he finally does
If your statement falls through with extremes then it was never true to begin with.

>>when he finally does

False

Where you end up in life is almost completely determined by your parent and social network: what kind of skills and problem solving you learned from them, and how much financial support you have

>but nails it when he finally does
lmao
that coping

Then you will be driven to be lazy.

obviously

OP that is like saying Motivation > Goal

Mental health > everything
Doesn't matter how smart you are if you're crippled by illness and trauma.

took a class of Sociology of Sexualities

t. Faggot

yeah, but you have to have both to be truly successful. One or the other by themselves isn't enough.

;_;

>!feynmanQRE
how...

Motivation + IQ + Good facial aesthetics > Motivation + IQ

Everyone takes dumb electives their first two years.

tfw got dads lazy genes
tfw did not get his 800 math SAT(1980s) genes

fuck my brother

Don't worry, math was easier in the 1980s.

I'd rather have both.

Pretty sure external factors play a larger role in motivation than genetics

Discipline>motivation

external factors = noise. it's hard to say what it exactly is, but about the genetic part you can be certain.

Work your way up

Your shitposting phenotype is very expressed

Skipping middle section

*gives hug and it isn't even gay*

How do I skip the middle section?

I've never had a coherent thought, everything I think of is clouded by noise or fog, thanks dad

Motivation + IQ + Good facial aesthetics + Dubs > Motivation + IQ + Good facial aesthetics

Money > not money

nice

False. Discipline > IQ > Motivation
Motivation wears off quickly but discipline and IQ remain forever. Discipline will get you much farther than IQ however.

Maslow has been cut to pieces, stop these memes.

>[..] laziness are genetic
Even if this were true, human behavior proves time and time again that starvation changes people and can make them do anything.

This.

I've got everything but the middle.

that depends on how you define motivation.
do mean the meme motivation of the sudden upwelling of emotions that make you decide to suddenly do something because of this musicvideo on youtube? (e.g. impuls)
Or do you mean motivation as reasons to do someting

Fuckin nice

I was mostly talking about meme motivation, but the second definition applies to now that I think about it. I make straight A's now just because it's habit, not because I need to be motivated to do well really.

Mate I think every organism has motivation. Whether they lose motivation is usually due to their environment. E.g. if they're weak they might get bullied, and they'll lose their motivation.

So yeah I don't agree with you. I think we're basically all capable of just as much motivation as each other. Our environments change and shape our levels of motivation, and what sort of things we apply our motivation to.

Very good example.

>middle section
good thing I got college coming
I'll be able to dedicate myself to my work instead of thinking about loneliness

underage b&

desktopthread.com/Tripcode_Explorer/

Since you're an obvious newfag, I feel I should inform you NOT to start tripfagging. This generator is only provided for the purposes of cracking tripcodes to troll attention whores.

Frame
Height
Face

Yeah this maslow shit is bullshit. People interpret it as a heriachy where you need the one below it to get higher but if you actually observe you will find that there are a lot of people who have "self actualized" (studied and learned) who have low self esteem. I met a lot of passive agressive people (rooted in low self esteem/low confidence/etc) who pass their classes and learn stuff. If the heirarchy was accurate then there would not be people passing university classes who have low self esteem.

Not true, my parents are super hard working people, as well as most of my family, yet I'm a lazy faggot that can't even study for 15 minutes