A math question

Veeky Forums can be thought of as 2 groups.

>A. those who post more than they read (proactive)
>B. Those who read more than they post (reactive)

Who deserves more credit for creation of Veeky Forums's proverbial essence?
if PAID shills are removed from group A, leaving only those who post because "teh lulz" is playing god by directly influencing board culture, what percentage of group A remains?

1 or 0?

As much as it pains the universe to admit it it is always the pro-active force that instigates.

Sub-frequencies exist only to amplify.

neglecting 1 set of people.
>C. Those that read and post an equal amount of times

I postulate that the odds are in favor of no such person existing as one who would belong to group C

If you never read and only post you are arrogant. If you only read and never post you are selfish.

And what if you do both in moderation?

I postulate that almost everyone reads more than they post. You'd have to be posting on cooldown to post more than you read. Basically, you'd have to have the posting habits of a bot.

Assuming people read what they post themselves, it's impossible that someone could read less than they post.

Not OP, but you can say proactive people post more than the average, and reactive people read more than the average.

what about a person who shitposts and then replies to exactly one person? That person is having a one on one conversation, and is only reading the posts of the person they are conversing with.

What do you mean?
African or European?

you mean postactive and readactive.

How can I know which one I am?

it's probably impossible to post more than one reads, but yeah the reactive posters have superior instincts. who the fuck lurks Veeky Forums?

this image is physically painful for the white race

only on Veeky Forums one can see such kinds of arguments lol

interesting

Selfish and arrogant

this is my first post

i lurk new boards when i don't know their memes or just to lurk for boredoms sake.

A is impossible without botting.

C is also impossible.

Do you really think anyone pays people to post here? Seems like a pure waste of money

mandatory threadly shitpost

There literally isn't a single person in group A. You'd have to make up over half the posts in every thread you read.

Your premise is retarded.
>reads 50 posts
>replies to none and creates own thread
That's not reactive.
>posts 50 times, reads one reply
This is not a fucking blog. Anyone who does this should be shot.

Neglecting yet another set of people that is necessary for the entire probability set
>D. those who visit Veeky Forums and neither read nor post

yfw i create threads and answer myself and troll myself
>tfw so many yous