Why do fries and coke go together so well?

why do fries and coke go together so well?

what are some other kino pairs Veeky Forums?

Sweet and salty. The same way salted caramel works well, or chocolate covered pretzels/peanuts.

popcorn and milk. try it.

also was at a restaurant in the denver airport and had beef tips and mashed potatoes with their own stout. was amazing, but that's obvious.

most of the time i am driving around town im hard and jerking. i stop it when i hit red lights.

Pizza and Sprite

Fuck off with your retarded "kino" shit faggot

>kino
why would you even apply this term to food, ever? do you sit there and watch the food like roger ebert?

I've heard some americans dip some fries in the coke!!! that's disgusting

Mcdonalds fries and a large cup of their hi-c orange. That shit's so bad for you, but fuck man, every time I wash down some fries with the orange drink it's so refreshing, and delicious.

pizza and pepsi

beer and burgers

weed and alcohol

oxycodone and muscle relaxers (and alcohol)

Let me preface this by saying that I've been a memer since they first appeared on Veeky Forums circa 2006 (ages ago in internet time). I remember refreshing /b/ all afternoon with the hope that someone would make a new meme. I was a memer back when Advice Dog was the only one and I still upvote every Advice Dog meme I see becasue of the fond rush of nostalgia it brings me. Nowadays, there are many thousand on quickmeme and other meme websites. I was a memer back before memegenerator was created (the first meme website) and I had to make them with MS Powerpoint or Paint. Speaking of meme websites, I was one of the first submitters to memebase.com and still have one of the top accounts there despite having migrated to reddit nearly 2 years ago. It was on Veeky Forums and memebase where I cut my teeth creating memes, way before I had a reddit account and way before /r/adviceanimals was created in late 2010. Back before I could get any sort of points or even username recognition, I was creating memes as a clever and easily digestible way to reflect on society, relate some story to my audience, or just be funny. Do you remember rich raven? No? I do. You probably don't remember depression dog, crazy girlfriend praying mantis, introspective pug, or friendzone Johnny either. I remember all of them. In fact, you have only submitted two posts to adviceanimals garnering a total of just 4 points and have not commented there any time recently. So please, respect my judgement regarding the direction of the subreddit and the integrity of posts I have held dear to my heart for nearly 7 years but you have no strong feelings for. Thanks.

I am here only for the memes kiddo

because you're a fat slob addicted to sugary carbs, so you think this is the best stuff ever.

I just had popcorn earlier and a glass of milk right after and it was extremely satisfying taste-wise

DUDE

Bean/cheese quesadilla is a cornerstone of poor food-kino.

You are literally, objectively, and unironically a roody-poo fag

Fries and chocolate pudding.
Tendies and apple butter.
Totino's pizza rolls and BBQ sauce.

>Fries and chocolate pudding.
>Tendies and apple butter.

Hockey and beer

>He doesn't know about fried starch with a sweet dip
>He's never had a chicken and apple sausage

Pineapple and Pepperoni

Especially on thin crust pizza

sugar addiction