Does he navigate around his mansion by pedalling furiously on an undersized tricycle?

Does he navigate around his mansion by pedalling furiously on an undersized tricycle?

I see him riding a normal size unicycle while juggling bananas and saying HEYHEY like Krusty the clown, at the top of his giant staircase right as the rest of the family walks in the front door. He then proceeds to ride/fall down the stairs.

he lives in an average sized apartment and gets around with a walker

t. I'm him

Honestly wouldn't be surprised.

I picture him paying a fat Polynesian man to carry him around.

Pynchon wouldn't have to pay me to carry him around. I'd do it for free

Not a fat Polynesian though

what a guy

youre close, op

what kind of polynesian specifically? need to know because i want to picture them wearing traditional garb

Gee, Bill!

See I picture Thomas Pynchon as being a real motorized bar stool enthusiast

Nah the dude who carried the old dude in a clockwork orange

thanks for giving me my next DIY project

Pynchon would be the guy that takes a dump on a table and gives it away as a mousse.

That's what I got reading GR

I absolutely MUST assert that Pynchon is an absolutely FABULOUS writer, because my absolute FAVORITE thing in a book is a goof, a gag, a joke, silly and boyish behavior, which his books are FULL to the BRIM of. Every novel of his is like an absolutely gorgeous novelty snake can, in which you open the book and (Pop!) you get a face absolutely FULL of snakes, and you fall back absolutely cackling at the MADMAN, the CRACK genius that he is to do it! And you think to yourself, "Hmmm, what will he do next, this absolutely gorgeous trickster," and you pick the book up again and (Shock!) you get a shock, and (Hahaha!!!) you've been pranked again by that absolute PYNCHmeister, that absolute card to do it! "Did that PYNCH, mademoiselle?" he asks, mistaking your gender again like all those nasty boys at school do, laughing that fantastic laugh of his that goes, "Yukyukyuk!" Look at that card as he shoves a pair of plastic buckteeth right up into his handsome mouth and shows them to you like the absolute madman that he is (left, right, and center). "Do you like these, mademoiselle? Does it make me look handsome?" He pulls out a fantastic mirror, and "Ah!" he says, with a hand to his absolutely NAUGHTY mouth, and you've fell on your tush again laughing with sheer hysterical laughter as he snaps his suspenders, leaves, then comes back again carrying an absolutely fabulous
golden huge gong.

Why do i always think Pynchon is HP Lovecraft?

I have never read Pynchon
Are his book anything like these AWFUL, unfunny posts?

The japes and boisterousness found in these posts PALE in comparison to the gags, goofs, and blunders that are in his books

Are they really funny? will I have a laff if I read them?

Gravity's Rainbow is probably the funniest, its just so fucking bizarre at some points

Hes one of the only people who does the "lol randum" thing correctly

I wouldnt say hes a comic novelist though, thats not the point, its absurdism

look at his face
how can someone who is clearly a retard write a full book?

Is gravitys rainbow really that good
Should I read it

will I get it if im not an STEMlord?