*holds up finger and drinks deeply from coffee cup*

*holds up finger and drinks deeply from coffee cup*

>he actually needs coffee to live
l m a o

Fuck off

Don't even reply to this post until I've finished my coffee. I'll let you know when I'm done. Why are you still reading this? I thought I told you I need my coffee? You don't want to set me off right?

I see it's morning in australia

Done with that coffee yet

So is middle-aged mom Facebook meme shitposting a thing now?

someone on Veeky Forums is just really really angry at his mom

maybe he just hasn't had his cup of coffee yet.

sounds like you need another cup of coffee pal :):):)

No one actually acts like this.

>walk into local coffee shop
>this is hanging on the wall behind the counter

I like coffee but I want this meme to fucking die.
coffee is like the new bacon right now

If you need coffee to live, you weren't made for this planet. Stop having a shit lifestyle.

Now you may speak

Grogginess in the morning is usually cause by dehydration. Drink some water

'no'

Don't talk to me or my coffee mug ever again

>coffee shop talks about how good coffee is

No user, you are the autist.

had a teacher in grade 4 that did.
she was very snappy until she had her coffee, and we all learned pretty quickly.
obviously OP is exaggerating, but these people exist

Fuck off.

>Coffee fags

SAGE

Post mugs. My coworkers get a huge kick out of mine

>NO MORE DR. NICE GUM
I don't get it.

My mother is one of them. She's retarded Agent Cooper.

Don't have a pic but it's this wrapped around a mug.

Autism

I only drink from it in private.

Deruta

> tfw I get headaches if I don't have coffee but I'm also a slow metabolizer of caffeine and even a moderate amount causes heart palpitations

What's autistic about liking David Bowie?

Gay

ur gey olol

David Bowie was married to a woman twice

Fake

kys

Star - bucks
Which religion worships a star?

OHHH YEAAA

its the jews mate.
they own the bacon industry too nigga. (LMAO its fucking true)

Jews don't worship a star

borrowing from co-worker until i get a better one.

not sure if that will ever happen....

is this a real album cover??? wtttfffff
thats a lot of LSD

try Orange Juice instead for 1 week, see if it fixes it.

if you do it one day and quit it doesn't count.

I mean, no you're right, they worship Satan and such, but they didn't include Crowley's name in naming of this establishment.

People that actually belive/do this should just start taking methamphetamine and then go ruin their lives. Im sure theyll fucking LOVE coffee then

Hahahaha

Are you so illiterate that you don't get the Moby dick reference

Unfortunately, I suppose I am.

Also Moby Dick wasn't required reading when I went to high school, i think every 60 years they update it.

Anybody here ever had too much caffeine in the course of a day and ended up feeling weird mentally?
I've had that yesterday and I'm feeling a bit better but I still feel something's wrong.

I'm 25 and read it on my own. Sorry about your dumb

What in the shit are you even talking about? Are you suggesting that amphetamines and caffeine are at all similar?

Follow up: are you retarded?

If I have more than three cups under a couple hours, my anxiety goes through the roof. I feel all day like I'm about to get arrested or something else fucking terrible

Yeaahh thers not much thay say thay can do about it

LMAO. You probably read the abridged version, fag.

Are you the queer who flew off the handle when I made a passing reference to gravity's rainbow last week?

why are you namedropping Veeky Forumscore on the fatass board?

Tfw hooked on liquid crack

2 cans of monster a day lads

I fucking wish

>Moby Dick
>Dick
lol

I can relate

Rockstar is my drink of choice but I like a good monster too

feelsfuckingbad when you look at that 70g of sugar

Veeky Forums is a Joyce board, faggot. Take your shitty mickey mouse author and fuck off back to goodreads.

here are my drinking vessels at the office

the solo cup mug was a recent gift

It's actually traditionally a Kerouac board.
You learned something today, newfag.

damn good coffee

Never read any of his desu. Did he talk about food at all?

"Mr Leopold Bloom ate with relish the inner organs of beasts and fowls. He liked thick giblet soup, nutty gizzards, a stuffed roast heart, liverslices fried with crustcrumbs, fried hencods' roes. Most of all he liked grilled mutton kidneys which gave to his palate a fine tang of faintly scented urine.
Kidneys were in his mind as he moved about the kitchen softly, righting her breakfast things on the humpy tray. Gelid light and air were in the kitchen but out of doors gentle summer morning everywhere. Made him feel a bit peckish.
The coals were reddening."

that image got me

yeah it's on /r9k/ too

tell me more about the shrunken pumpkin

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I HAVENT HAD MY MORNING COFFEE YET

I had taken notice once that my friends dad was never without a cup of coffee or a beer. He was always working around the house, doing projects, an without fail depending on the time of day there was a coffee or a beer either in his hand or next to him while he was working

I asked him, if you had to give up one of those two things for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
he thought for a second and said "coffee is nice, but beer is a necessity"

Jack be little I brought from home.

>posting a minions meme
>unironically

I like them both, but I prefer a non tapered mug for stability purposes

>tfw enjoying a good americano after work while waiting for my gf to finish working
feeling comfy desu

Did you cum in it

>"I can't live without my coffee!"
>orders a frappuccino or a caffe mocha or some other bullshit drink

Kys yourself op

Guys I have to admit something....
I use a keurig

I think Keurigs get a lot of undue shit. I mean, they're insanely convenient, and quick to use. Only drawback is they make a ton of trash, which I guess can be remedied with their self fill pods. I never liked them because there's really no way to adjust the strength of the brew - I like mine strong enough to need an octane rating.

K-cups are terrible for the environment tho.

I like my coffee like I like my Jews.

Fuck off libcuck hippie

black and stong

In total control of your life?

Solo cup mug s awesome. Would be better without a handle and no text.

freshly-ground and definitely not burnt?

stong like a bull and ready to fuck your wife

I agree on the text, but the handle's got to be there for functional purposes.

Unless, of course, you've lost all feeling in your hands, in which case go right ahead and hold 150+degree ceramic.

>There are people who don't have their coffee black
Lmao

I fucking hate all these Minions memes so god damn much. They legit make me mad as fuck. They're not clever, they're not funny, they're just so painfully cringey.

>tfw coffee/caffeine makes me an anxious mess after an hour of drinking it

I see the appeal of coffee, it has a nice aroma and the bitterness is akin to dark chocolate which I like.
But that shit fucks me up every damn time I try it. Anybody else have similar reactions to caffeine?

sage

>I see the appeal of coffee, it has a nice aroma and the bitterness is akin to dark chocolate which I like.
>But that shit fucks me up every damn time I try it. Anybody else have similar reactions to caffeine?
also coffee makes your teeth look ugly stained brown-yellow

Depends on how much you consume.

Try having a single proper shot, served however you like. See how that affects you.

If it's too much, ask your barista to pull a half shot and see if you experience a pleasant upkick in energy without jitter.

I'm curious about you. Please respond once you've tested.

It's weird with me. I used to be able to drink so much coffee back then, freshman year of college (as long as it had creamer). And I never felt any jitterness or anxiety. But I assume that's because it was probably decaff without me actually knowing.

After doing a few all nighters for essays, I began drinking more coffee, black this time, except with my body already exhausted, I could feel the effects the caffeine has on my body. After those all nighters from finals two years ago, I wasn't able to brush off that feeling. Even now when I use creamer I get anxious, but obviously to a lesser extent.

I get a similar feeling when drinking Monster, but oddly enough I haven't ever had a crash with that drink. Not that I drink much of it in the first place but just saying.

adding to that with Monster, I only feel an uplifting rush with no anxiety or jitters*

I would consider Monster Rehab, if you like tea.

Part of the issue may be sugar overload.

What's wrong with instant coffee? I

I've actually never had it but I think I'm going to get some decaf for when I want coffee at night.

What even the fuck are you?

Instant coffee is good for one thing: transferring caffeine and memories to someone in a position where they cannot make proper coffee.

Decaf only meets half of this, and you sound too inexperienced/privileged to truly care about the latter.