Tfw you get a AAA offer from Oxford to study Literature and you've not even read Finnegan's Wake

>tfw you get a AAA offer from Oxford to study Literature and you've not even read Finnegan's Wake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what college?

>tfw you're smart enough to realise that a STEM degree is the only degree worth having

> Irish literature
> Oxford
You're doing it wrongly.

"o.k"

Pembroke lad
Uhh racist much?

fellow offer-holder here, to study modern languages at Univ

>tfw you fell for the STEM meme and hate yourself but at least you are cooler than 90% of your classmates and will make a shitload of cash in a couple years but you wonder if its really worth it because you spend every morning realizing that you hate just about every aspect of your life and all you ever wanted to do was be an english professor who wrote comfy shit on the side

Irish aren't a race; they're as Anglo-Celtic as the rest of the British.

You've made the right decision.

>living a life of misery so you won't be made fun of by others

Literally the definition of a KEK

post more big brain memes like these

>going to school

Good luck faggot

Kek has blessed your mockery of user's foolish ways

You could do law. If you're not in retard STEM like mechanical engineering, you could probably get a 170 on the LSAT with a little work. Having STEM background will make you more appealing to schools as well.

Pic related is me with my STEM degree

>implying your wish to to play cog in the machine for some funny paper isn't a secret wish to suck bill clintons dick

You could have been a scholar. Now you are a closet for homos to hide in

I've only been working for 18 months but I'm ready to quit my engineering job and become an English teacher and write on the side already

>tfw A*AA from Cambridge and not even read Dubliners

>tfw AAA from Stanford and not even read Catcher in the Rye

>TFW BBC from SOAS and you cant even read

>tfw AAA because I locked my keys in the car

Current Veeky Forums posters:
>That guy who posts threads about being "too" intelligent along with pepe & wojack with massive brains as the picture.
>Frogposter who just makes > threads
>tfw rejected for publication guy
>Manuscript in a pizza box "100 posts" guy
How many of these are the same person I wonder?
Can you think of any others?

>that faggot who posts screenshots of his tumblr with the pink background

Kekked

Laughed desu user

Nice one, be seeing you there mate

Is the Draper poster still alive? I haven't seen him in a while, but his posts always made me laugh. He always got a lot of (You)'s and seemed pretty self-aware.

>full punctuation
hi draperposter

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I