'''ITT:''' rate me & my shelf

'''ITT:''' rate me & my shelf

I can't read many of the titles and they seem to be in a non-English language but on the plus side the spines don't have the garish appearance of genre fic and popular bestsellers.

tentative approval/10

nice kleinfelters

you're a fag. your shelf is a fag.

>hairline
JUST

don't forget to sage the balding man's thread

I only rate girls, sorry :/

With this hair and that body shape you'll never get a literate girlfriend.

>you're
*your
:^)

Holy shit your bald lmao

Don't listen to them OP. Those are people who are so insecure about their intellect that they make fun of other people who are superior to them in intellect. Their names will remain behind Anonymous for their entire lives, while your name will be recongnized and written beside the names of the greatest writers and thinkers of all time. So keep on reading and keep on writing.

:)

Male pattern baldness + nu-male pose/10

>hips wider than shoulders
>wearing wal-mart primary colour blocks like some kind of autist
>hairline literally goes to the apex of your head
>needs to contort your womanish fingers in a complex way just to hold a book

hey that's funny I was just looking at that title you/the person in your picture is holding. Seems like maybe you've read a notable percentage of some of the books you have, have you read that one? Would you recommend it? Who are some of the authors in the collection?

^This
Wish I knew someone (else) who owned* this many books.

*or read, or respected, or anything even remotely lit

I did notice you had three copies of ISteinbeck though... all right underneath one another...

FOUR!! Theres one also on the right side... waist level.

Whats up with that?

same....

>balding as fuck

under an elf

You look like you have Kleinfelter's.

Go to bed OP.

Pretty pathetic if you don't know anyone with this many books. Reflects poorly on you and you alone.

>Balding.
>Wide hips.
>Ugly unflattering red sweater.

JUST.

>>hairline
>JUST
>for men

Literature is for pseuds Op

dont worry these 17 year olds will know tfw someday

Is it stereotyping if one considers they might be able to tell the literally gay anons in this thread by their rambunctious catty clawing at your appearance?

Don't mind all these low-testosterone cunts. I shave my head and hit the gym a year ago. Wouldn't go back. It's changed my personality to be more masculine, but that's all right. Chicks dig it if you own it.

Neck Yourself.