Is the reactionary's approach to feminist literature of rejecting the discourse of gender critique and theory in full...

Is the reactionary's approach to feminist literature of rejecting the discourse of gender critique and theory in full, just an off-hand way of admitting that males have no unique insight in the plumbing and innerworks of the human condition and societal structure?

No, but it is awfully short-sighted of them considering the range of feminist texts and the opinions they express.

they dont care about feminism because all that exists is free market capitalism and everyone is an enemy trying to get theirs, they dont want to listen to the advice of their competitors, anything that they on their own do not decide they agree with, must therefore be snake oil

epic fuggin digits m8

I'm a fashy white nationalist and i'm actually highly skilled in Postmodern theory and feminist theory, you gotta know your enemy, use whats useful, discard with their cucked assumptions and replace them with fash

What happens when your opponent is female and thus biologically uncucked (i.e. in that Planetary Feminine Energy predisposes earthly delights to being in female favor)? Would you like to try me?

Im out of the loop. Wgo 8s this greenhaired semen demon I keep seeing posted

It says Nikki Maines in the watermark, you cretin.

Not him, but why don't you introduce me to feminist theory.

>Would you like to try me?
like...you mean taste your pussy, or something?

idc let woman take over grass cutting

The onus is on you to prove that your theories are valuable. We've all been exposed to quite a lot of feminist "scholarship", especially those of us who've been to university. A lot of feminist theorizing is just postmodernist psychobabble and that has absolutely zero appeal to me, I'm sorry to say.

Well I mean to be honest a lot of feminist "critiques" of society are just elaborately veiled requests for money. Just look at the women's studies department, from the very beginning it was an excuse to hire more (female) professors and TAs, and they made it an attractive program for (female) students by making the academic requirements extremely lax. They justified it by saying that womyn were just too special to make do with the History, English, or Philosophy department. They had to have their very own clubhouse, just for them!

I don't really understand females and I've never really wanted to understand them. They seem to have a level of social understanding that is well beyond my comprehension, or they operate on an entirely incompatible outlook that is impossible to even imagine.

I've read a little bit of feminist literature, I didn't think much of it but it's not as bad as some would say. I think a lot of it would indeed be the sort of feminist sophistry that gets paraded around on websites like Veeky Forums, but the little I read seems genuine enough.

It's just boring to me desu senpai. I don't give a fuck about families sitting around for dinner, the games the girls are playing in the garden, the dresses they're wearing, etc, etc. Because females actively notice and enjoy these things, which to me are irrelevant trivialities, they can appreciate and comprehend the art easier. But it's just an upward battle for me, hence I don't even bother.

To further elaborate on this. A few years ago I had to go over the various writing styles in academic papers.

The example I received a paper on feminist critical theory was riddled with pseudo-words that I could not find a definition of anywhere and blend words that made absolutely no sense.

This is the sort of thing most people disparage feminist literature, theory and gender studies over.

I just don't care what women think.

because sometimes theres things more important than what gender you feel like, how much you hate capitalism, or whatever chip on your shoulder you have about men. Like caring for your family and keeping them safe. Do you think anyone living anywhere in Africa gives a single thought to what some blue haired overweight black 20 something with leg hair has to say?

really I dismiss it because >muh power struggle isn't a sufficient base idea to branch out from and it really showcases the naivety and ignorance of history and human nature when people try to push it

>gender studies

Benis. Bagina.

Have you studied? done. next subject

>gender studies
It is kind of... ironically very sad, that this method 'chosen' to be taken as empowerment, is really just male dominate university owners, making profit on gullible females, proving the stereotypes they are gathered there to be enlighteningly fighting truer.

I think they wanted to imitate the French and German philosophers who invented or redefined words for their own use. It also has a "sekrit club" aspect: if you don't know the language you might feel mystified or confused, and therefore assume that the drivel you were reading was beyond your ability to grasp. They're off in their own strange little world, it must be frightening when reality closes in on them.

>Tfw in my Political Thought lecture
>Week 12 - Feminism
>They start bringing up words like "Malestream" (Mainstream), "Mansplain", etc
>Mfw

>"M-Mean lady using b-big scary w-words!"

Women complain about female issues.
Blacks complain about black issues.
Muslims complain about islamophobia.

Only white males are capable of this almost devotional outgroup altruism.

>inb4 a white male dude taking up arms against me for saying that

No real female philosopher, marginal female scientists in the hard sciences, marginal female mathematicians.

The intellectual accomplishments of your gender in history elucidates a lack of aptitude for abstract thinking and truth seeking.

Timeless classics from primordial history that shines and brings forth what it means to be human have all been written by men. These are indicators that women inherently have very little to say about 'the plumbing and innerworks of the human condition and societal structure' and they can be safely dismissed.

There is no evidence that women have anything insightful to say outside of 'gender theory', even despite the fact that theory as women understand it is an aberration of it's original meaning.

Would you stop /b/ing so chandescending?

Not at all but it's annoying because he's paying for her to ''teach'' him these words.

>Girl in the front is best looking
>Girl in the back is worst looking
What did they mean with this?

This Also because they can throw those words around and nobody would be able to talk back to them unless you also study these made up words.