Why did you keep on writing after you realized that you would never be published and you would never have anything...

Why did you keep on writing after you realized that you would never be published and you would never have anything original or useful to say?

Divine intervention.

You were destined to fail because your motivation was getting published.

Now, if you actually liked writing for it;s own sake and didn't just like the idea of telling people you're a published author then maybe you'd have gotten somewhere instead of spending all your writing time jerking off to the idea of getting a booker prize.

Thank you Senpai

Catharsis.

> you would never be published and you would never have anything original or useful to say
Maybe it's time to revamp your material by reading more, cuck

I have original things to say, but I have a pathological lack of ambition.

MONEY, DEAR BOY.

I didn't, I quit writing maybe a year ago, and now I don't know what to do with my free time.

most people on Veeky Forums just want to be live skinny undercut, lighting cigarette with scrunched up face, thick woolen coat and wool trousers writer meme lifestyle because theyre narcissists

I'm crying right now. OP's words cut right into my soul.

Nuh un

I do this. I just lived in Paris and Prague for about a year each and told every girl I met I was a "writer" or a "novelist", and 4-5 girls let me cum inside them without a condom, no joke.

T H I C K

H

I

C

K

i can't help it

yes this

i am a diagnosed narcissist and i carry around a journal w me everywhere for this reason

i might not have anything original to say (nor does anyone) but at least i can reiterate whats important

I want some kind of meaning. Any kind of meaning. The need to leave a mark is what drives me. A proof of existence. Something to distract myself from the pain. Self loathing and shame are the main emotional forces.

I stopped for a while after college like most people probably do if they don't get a job in the field right off the bat.

good post

But if you'd just met'em, how can you be certain she's on the pill?

If you quit because of a few form rejections, you don't deserve to be published.

this

but I have been published

To make money you pleb

Kill yourself. Look, I wrote something useful.

But I've been published before in Veeky Forums's literary journal

Or STIs.