>>8990588

>I'm an untalented affirmative action magical realist who knows my fame is totally dependent upon my status in the liberal media as a sanctimonious perpetual victim

stop trying to push things using language, colored cunts.

white is the ultimate color, ask physicists. color that gave birth to all the other colors. science.

wow she's autistic

I'm black btw

also
>88

I dindu nuffin mista Trump!!!

I hate that stupid nigger so fucking much.

wow. do you actually think someone cares?

>I'm racist and my opinions matter!
wow great thread

all isms are bullshit

Not an argument.

Neither is "She's black so she's bad."

I sincerely think she's a deeply unintelligent person who bumbled into a position of moral authority with white progressives. Toni Morrison and her ilk e.g. Zadie Smith, Chimamanda Adichie, Junot Diaz, James Baldwin, Ta-Nehisi Coates are basically the Inspector Clouseaus of a literary world where failure is impossible because every mistake they make is engineering by an unseen progressive manager to coincidentally lead to awards, grants, and praise. I would pay money to watch her take an IQ test.

Many of the posts you replied to didn't mention her race at all, only her mediocrity as an artist.

that's all well and good, sweetheart, but ms morrison wrote the 25th best english-language novel of the 20th century and, uh, you didn't

*sips tea*

You're right, one just called her autistic. I guess that validates all the other racists.

Mup da didda doo sirrah

>people shouldn't have an opinion if they're racist
Kys

25th best english-language novel according to whom?
>He goes by rankings from a gatekeeper
This shows you how she is just be propped up by the modern left in order to placate their SJW egos and further their own agenda.

If you don't know how to read then you shouldn't be posting on a literature board

>le bored housewife who daydreams about slavery memette

If that opinion is "I don't like her because she's black," then that opinion is worthless. If a racist wants to debate the actual merits of her writing, I am more than open to those opinions.

To leave room for racists to spout their hate and vitriol unchallenged? Is that a better use of a literature board?

>colored people are strong and are taking over America and white people are scared of that
>wow wtf why are white people resisting this???

A better use would be to read the posts you're replying to before replying, not after.

calm. people here hate other white people as much as they hate other black people and almost as much as they hate themselves. bringing up race is just accidental, to spice things up a little. but yeah toni morrison is an autistic libtard who's just good in storytelling, a skill that does not require intelligence

>who's just good in storytelling

In their defence, she is clearly as stupid as a rock though.

>sixteen writers on Trump's America
I knew that hack Junot Diaz would be one of them before I opened the link

This
>Author
>Larry Wilmore
Pick one please.

>lol I'm so redpilled fuck niggers right???

no, just this one nigger

Is she actually implying European countries don't have more of a nationalist/white-identity undercurrent than the US?

We are all color-blind here, honeychile

(sex-blind too)

Not an argument.

yeah, it's a weird suggestion. up until fifty or so years ago, a black person walking down the street would have been a novel sight in most european countries

It must be exhausting for niggers to focus on their race 24/7. They're too stupid too understand that they're making it worse for themselves.

Sula, Song of Solomon, and Beloved are good, no need to chimp out folks.

This.

Tell Toni Morrison and others to stop chimping out over Trump then.

People are entitled to feeling how they want about anything. And it's important to separate the artist, the novelist, from the actual individual. Plenty of talented writers are shit people with undercooked opinions. Just look at Nabokov.

>Plenty of talented writers are shit people with undercooked opinions. Just look at Nabokov.
Nabokov's opinions were mostly matters of taste or aesthetics...I don't think his politics extended much beyond anti-Soviet sentiment and even then he was too much of an artist to let that take precedent in his writing. This current crop of writers, though, behave more like bloggers or television pundits rather than actual artists.

This.
>People are entitled
Let me stop you right there. Sure she and others can say whatever she wants but we are free to call them out on it.

>talks like a woman
>tumblr meme
Leave.

Do you know where you are? Go back to your normie sites if you can't handle it, libcuck sheep.

Well buzzworded, friendo.

Epic post

>be black
>complain about oppression in the mainstream media
Serious question: who exactly do these niggers think are against them? White people are the least racist race in the world; if they were as evil as blacks think they are they would have already exterminated them.

WE
WUZ
AUTHAZE
AN
SHIZZZZ!!!

>b-but Veeky Forums is my /pol/ safe space!
>this never happens on /r/redpill!

It seems american negroes think that Europe is some sort of post-racial paradise with century old multicultural heritage, just because Josephine Baker lived there.

There are a lot of incorrect assumptions about Europe (e.g. Europe is one culturally unified entity). Nobody really knows what the fuck is going on in Europe, not even other Europeans. I cringe every time I see some "intellectual" claiming that Europe is better than America.

>unlike any nation in Europe

>White people are the least racist race in the world

>blacks can't be racist

Whites at the moment are probably far less racist worldwide at this point, but go back 150 years... lmao not even close, whites were the biggest assholes on earth.

She's wrong though.

ya let's ignore the chinese, the ottomans for the sake of like proving like a totally popular opinion correct xddd

Obviously never heard of Japan.

Negro drama. Black Drama.

Nobody's get 's tired of it? Only one ethnicity always require special attention. Enough of that, they are not kids.

Borges, GuimarĂ£es Rosa, don't win a Nobel and this eternal cry baby wins. Nobel Prize what a leftists joke.

It might as well be a participation ribbon at a child's soccer game. In 1992 they gave both the peace prize and the literature prize to native indians, for no reason other than the fact that it was the 500th anniversary of colonialism. One of the natives was later found to have invented most of the interesting details of her nobel worthy autobiography.

>>Unlike any nation in Europe, the United States holds whiteness as the unifying force.
>what did she mean by this?

that she is defining "whiteness" in some boutique way that encompasses all the things she doesn't like about living under capitalism, while excluding the things she does like about it (like having her relevance perpetually guaranteed by a radicalized commodity system) and then defining those as "Celebrations of blackness," all while somehow maintaining that latter as a form of exteriority, despite its very neoliberal complicity in the system as a whole.

>radicalized

i mean racialized

james baldwin is a genuinely insightful and intelligent novelist and essayist, though. i would not rank him under that "ilk"

She is pretty hypocritical desu. If she hates us so much why does she take our money?

Didn't need to try so hard to sound smart, but this desu.

Wish a decent politician would fuck off and try to start a new party. The Democrats are getting hijacked by the authoritarian left, the Republicans are hijacked by the authoritarian right, and the Libertarians are so dumb they ran Gary Johnson.

White people were literally sacrificing their lives to end slavery 150 years ago while Africans, Asians, and Arabs proudly engaged in it

I'm American, I love France, I've lived in France, and I have never lived in a country more racist than France.

Not to mention, in countries like the Czech Republic and Hungary, race is ignored, more than America, and in a "faultier" way than in America (depending on your political leanings). I would imagine if they had as many immigrants as France does now, the situation would be even worse.

I've never lived in the UK or Germany, but they do seem more open towards people of color. I get that impression from visiting both countries for around a week, and meeting Germans and Brits abroad, so my sample is less than negligible.

I like Toni Morrison, and I find myself sometimes agreeing with black people's position on race, but I think if she lived in Europe for a little bit she'd be very surprised how openly racist it is, or the rest of the world for that matter, compared to America.