WAT IS THE MEANING OF LYFE Veeky Forums?

WAT IS THE MEANING OF LYFE Veeky Forums?

please no meme answers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBArMmngVH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To increase entropy as quickly as possible.

we don't know and it's possible we never will

t. absurdist

2 succ tha BBC

Theoretically preserving our genes is our mission, however if you want something for yourself, you should seek knowledge for if there is any other meaning for our existence you're bound to find it this way.
I myself am dreaming about living as long as it is possible, I want to break the chaines of genes' influence and become an autonomous being, it is just a fantasy though, for now at least.

having a good time and pass our experience to our kids to make humanity better

sup man. It doesnt have to be a dream, make it one of your life goals to figure it out. That's what im doing

haha fuck off

Reproduce

I often fantasise about having no physical body and just floating around in space endless looking for things that interest me
very optimistic

youtube.com/watch?v=qBArMmngVH4

>WAT IS THE MEANING OF LYFE
to reproduce and raise kids until they can do the same thing. There is nothing else, no other purpose.

no, you fuck off obese loser, kys irl

I like to think that intelligent life will exist till the very end of the universe, and by the time the universe has exhausted almost all entropy, there is only one singular super intelligent being left, like Multivac. At the very end of the universe, there isn't much time left to do anything, but surely such a being would be smart enough to time-travel. It couldn't go back in time itself because at this point it's the size of the entire universe, but it could make small changes in the past which would help it get smarter in the future. Being able to make those small changes would require knowing the entire history of the universe. It would require knowing everything that everyone has ever known. So in a way this cosmic being at the end of the universe is partly you, because it's collected your thoughts and memories so it'd have a working knowledge of the past, and it's trying to help us because we're it's ancestors. What happens to us today and what we do now, will affect it in the distant distant future.

>Reproduce

We're not cavemen anymore, user

That's what you believe

>to reproduce and raise kids until they can do the same thing
Having a kid just adds about 20 years of chores/annoyance to your life. And if your post was the case, you might as well kill yourself when your kid moves out

What third world shithole do you live in?

poorfag detected
If you can't hire a nanny and send your kids to boarding school until they're of age to move out you shouldn't be having kids.

Does it matter?
Anyway we just want to keep alive due to our most primal instincts.

>Anyway we just want to keep alive due to our most primal instincts
You don't need kids to stay alive

>ebin meme reaction gif

>file named 'implying' so he can find it on his shitty $400 laptop he got for Christmas

you need to be 18+ to post, user.

Of course, no. But that desire is part of our biological program. You can't overcome it easily and it goes the same way for all other human desires.

I bought it with my own money.
>poorfag detected

>LYFE
pretty sure that's a fabric softener

>he bought a $400 laptop

so you are poor. thanks for clarifying

$800 nigger have fun never having kids

Now you just sound mad.

>he wasted money on a shitty $800 gaymer laptop
Okay so you're poor or just terrible with money. which one is it

I got it for uni faggot, which I can afford. Good luck in your shitty community college.

>he pays for university

>didn't get a good scholarship or a free ride

absolute pleb. I feel bad for your parents having to fund that

like you got a free ride fag

live up to your potential good, if everyone did this we would be in heaven

"What is the meaning of life" if just such a boring question people need to come up with something better

t. Preschooler

What have you contributed user?

Anyone stupid enough to fall for the children meme needs to have their Veeky Forums posting privileges revoked.

> t. 17 year old highschooler

More than I'd like.

Correction,

>t. Jew

There's a massive social media campaign to get whites to stop breeding.

holy fuck shit you conspiracy fags are fucking insane
go make eighty white children if you're so concerned

Pootis

haha, that was worth a good laugh

The meaning of life?
The kingdom of heaven is within you.