This might be somewhat of an odd question

This might be somewhat of an odd question...

If my birthday is 1/20/85 and my fiancée's birthday is 4/27/98 in 2019 we approach Phi. On what day of the year will our ages be closest to 1.618 ratio?

Why are you marrying someone 13 years younger than you?

Classic Ḉunny

Does that really matter? I know couples 17 years apart. Seems to matter less the older you get.

>1998
she's barely fucking legal you sick fuck

I guess

They're not even 20 though.

September 11

Can't answer this without knowing the hour, minute, and second born for both of you. Unless you don't want me to be exact by milliseconds.

op here. fuck you im gettin some pussssss and ur jealous

im a fucking a prime pussy material you wish you could have instead youre manipulating a fragile young mind sick fuck

moralfag xD
Seriously, get your shit together and realize what's good in life. Have fun growing old while fucking the beef flaps of your old women

Not me. But I appreciate all of your moral observations. Seems my life is a lie. Still curious about the answer though.

I almost believe you.

define ages in terms of days. Redefine your birthday in terms of her birthday. write equation for the ratio. Solve for the condition where the ratio equals the number your interested in, (single variable equation, pretty trivial). convert the answer in days to a standard date.

that's how to do it. Don't expect people to do it for you.

10/10 bait

Math isn't exactly my forte but I appreciate the instruction. Thanks.

Not entirely sure what you mean by redefine my birthday in terms of hers though.

A simple program makes all the work for you in theory

just use Excel or Calc

she is X number of days old. You are X+(A) days old where A= the number of days older than her that you are. so set up Φ=(X+A)/X and solve for X. The answer will be in days so convert that back to standard calendar date and you have your answer.