Tfw tired of being a lame ass moderate and cant decide if I want to be a radical Evola-esque traditonalist or a radical...

>tfw tired of being a lame ass moderate and cant decide if I want to be a radical Evola-esque traditonalist or a radical left Marxist Communist
Wat do?

realize that the truth is in the redpill.
Am i equal to a woman or nonwhite? certainly not (based on my forefathers and how they created the West and civilization).

Would you compare yourself to a dog? or would you compare yourself to a God? one is leftism, the other is redpilled. Face it, we have to return to the 50s where women were at home where they belonged and races where segregated. There were no tattoos, no piercings, and no casual sex

Opt out of the political trap and either off yourself and find religion.

Flip a coin

>would you compare yourself to a God?
Would you? Why do you hold yourself to such a high standard? Because people same ethic group as you created great civilizations and works of art? You're taking credit for something that didn't involve you. Create your own success, don't feel a sense of pride for something you didn't do.

pick your side

Their blood runs through my veins, while your veins are filled to the brim with the barbarism of goat-fucking shit-flingers

Not sure if this is bait or not. Why do you take credit for things you did not accomplish? Does it make you feel more secure about yourself, and give you a sense of false superiority?

Don't you love your parents, user?
What about your grandparents?

He's a cuck who simply hates whiteness and masculinity. Don't argue with brainwashed retards like this

read fiction

>Grandpa fought in WWII
>I am a WWII veteran

>sucking dick
marxism
>useful
traditionalist

How do we convince women to get back in the kitchen where they belong? Do we force them?

>Veeky Forums - Political Discussion

Sure I do. My family members are great people. But I don't live off of their achievements. I don't go around boasting "my great grandfather was a member of parlement". Because that says nothing about me. It also implies that I have no achievements of my own and must boast about others I'm related to to make myself feel better.

Religion is innately political, because it is a method of social control.

Also, you can't be religious and smart at the same time, desu.

You're very naive, and I know it will be a long time before you realize that.

Nah, I've just got no time for the kind of horse shit and self-induced cognitive dissonance that is part and parcel of all organized religion.

The faithful are mad to a man, and smug, and self-righteous.

They are the lowest, worst and most unfavoured of all men, because they need to be told what is right and cannot recognise that the common good is natural and obvious.

Indeed, many of them seem to feel there is no good at all save that which lies under the hammer of God.

I have no sympathy or brotherhood with those who choose to live in such a manner

>Q.E.D.

I'll tell you right now that Evola is infinitely more interesting than Marx and whatever you think Evola-esque is right now is probably going to be a lot different after reading what he wrote

i'm not the poster you responded to, but I'll offer a correction

You're never going to realize how naive you are.

Evola is only more interesting because he was less influential. It's like how the Kinks sound more interesting than the Beatles, because they influenced fewer bands thereafter.

Marx is incredibly more important to global thought, and more useful if you're trying to understand the world. That said, I like Evola's writing.

It doesn't matter because your atoms will just be reassigned by the autonomous market ASI anyway.

>muh Hyperboreans