Lmao, when he gets compared to trump at the end...

lmao, when he gets compared to trump at the end. how fucking unaware and agenda-driven do you have to be to fit that in there after that whole conversation?

Did you guys watch the interview with the al-jazeera guy?
It's so fucking cringe inducing, even infuriating.

this is the second time ive seen him interviewed by a smug english shitskin who thinks interviews involve interrupting and advancing your own argument.

the same guy and interview style was used for the brexit vote BBc interviews with michael gove (prominent leaver) and david cameron. I couldn't believe it

>I write a book about Hegel - 1,000 pages - nobody counts that!
Zizek never fails to mesmerize. Love this guy.

Who is Zizek gesticulating at? Dude looks like he is having a seizure.

>tremp

Lmao, that ethnically ambiguous interviewer guy is such an ideological shithead with his little 'gotcha' questions and total inability to even understand what's being said to him. He proved a living real time example of the truth of Zizek's claim.

didn't Zizek do some new talk earlier this month or in December? links plz

This is a Chomsky board.

Leave.

Is Absolute Recoil worth picking up?

>listening to Marxists

ZIZEK ON INFOWARS WHEN

These interviewers need to take a class on how to hold a discussion. Or maybe they do, but holy shit.
It's not about YES/NO, winning the argument, and all that shit.
Well I guess they know that but they have to push the propaganda of their institution.

Zizek should wear some decent clothes, for such interview.No matter how smart you are, never wear a t-shirt if you want to be taken seriously.

>I write a book about Hegel - 1,000 pages - nobody counts that!
My sides, I always expect something like this but it still hits the funny bone.

You can't speak broken English with a dreadful fucking speech impediment and expect me to watch it.

Dropped, retardcheeks.

Dont be an ignorant bitch and watch it. You shallow bastard. Zizek is very smart

It's amazing to me how bourgeois these interviewers always are

>Zizek: Yes, Trump is a random mediocre politician, and he said some impolite things, but we are living in a giant capitalism slavery machine like The Matrix designed to suck your soul out when you're born and replace your brain with an iPhone playing commercials
>Interviewer: HOW can you say THAT??????? TRUMP ONCE "THUMBS DOWNED" A YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT BROWN PEOPLE..... ARE YOU AGAINST THE BROWN, MR. ZSAZZ TAM?
>Zizek: No! But you see, I am a Marxist and I am interested in structure and the long term eschatology of capitalism and there are far worse things than Trump.
>Interviewer: I DON'TUNDERSTAND.. TRUMP IS BAD THOUGH!! YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY THINK TRUMP IS GOOD!!!!!!!!! ?
>Zizek: Taken from this wider perspective of capitalism he is practically indistinguishable from Hillary, who did many sleazy things and is supported by all the corporatist bad guys that even you dislike.
>Interviewer: A REOYU SAYNG?? YOU WOULDNT VOTE , FOR HILARY? YOUD VOTE FOR TRUMP? ISNT TRUMP BAD THEREFOR EHILARY GOOD?
>Zizek: It is possible to view politics as more than a 4-year cycle of choosing between the Red One and the Blue One, both of whom are jerking off CEO and lobbyist dicks 23/7. You have been tricked into thinking that The Way Things Have Been Since You've Been Born and are Consistently Depicted on TV is equal to eternal metaphysical truth.
>Interviewer: EXCUSE ME I JUST CANT BELIEVE ARE YOU SAYING ARE YOU REALLY SAYING THAT TRUMP IS GOOD? HE DOWNVOTED A NEGRO GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW ZARDOZ

How is reality so consistently disappointing? Every time I project that "relatively brainwashed, fairly dumb average joe blind bourgeois people" will score a 50/100 on the test, they get a -37. They invent new fucking metrics. H

I enjoyed this. Well done.

didn't read

holy shit that's nice

Who's the man on the right?

there needs to be someone who speaks Zizek's views while not wearing a t-shirt and jeans and speaking in a thick accent. he says a lot of good stuff but I think people probably view him as a far left loonie because of his appearance.