A women, on account of her privileges, may achieve more than her male counterparts

I'll start with the few I know:

-Women are better performers socially. They can utilise a social power which could allow them to outperform men in social tasks. Very useful in professional environments.

-Women are accepted by strangers more easily than men.

-Women are generally more trusted than men

-A women may do everything a man can, and more - girly things men couldn't do.

So, these privileges I was talking about mainly benefit women in social ways. Sprinkle onto the privileges confidence, wit and charm and you will have no reason not to achieve anything you set your mind on.

Am I missing any privileges and does anyone have anything to add or rebut?

wow what a good thread, absolute top notch quality. thanks for posting, im sure you'll rile a few neckbearded virgins with that one.

>-Women are better performers socially. They can utilise a social power which could allow them to outperform men in social tasks. Very useful in professional environments.

Most corporate executives and influential professionals are men. I'm not so sure women are better social performers.

You sound so bitter about life, and very butthurt too. Please chill, for your own good.

Another privilege women have is that their sexual favours have economic value. Thus, they can gain power by using their bodies in many ways.

Have any of you ever been in a finance firm? Have you ever noticed that all the girls have big tits? And have noticed that the managers/presidents of each division is the one with the biggest tits?

JUST SAYING.

Anyways, how should we actually deal with these privileges OP? It seems that women have it better than men. Maybe we should give women an equality tax that accounts for half of everything women earn from these privileges, and then gives them to men in equal chunks for each man.

>Am I missing any privileges and does anyone have anything to add or rebut?

Nah

Women are ascendent & if you refute this you are probably cucked in the military or have a cuckshed mortgage

Corporate executives and professionals require significantly more than just social performance

>Women are better performers socially.
they are more empathetic but there's no correlation between that and social "performance" of any kind
>Women are accepted by strangers more easily than men.
depending on the situation this might or might not be true, a man is generally more easily accepted if he covers a role that requires competency
>Women are generally more trusted than men
this is plain false
>A women may do everything a man can, and more - girly things men couldn't do.
a woman may be seen better when doing some kind of typically manly activity than a man doing the opposite, but that doesn't happen often, and I don't see how that would happen to an entrepreneur
plus there's a lot of typically manly tasks that are much harder for women, who are generally weaker physically and more empathetic

women are disadvantaged if they want to have positions that require and/or are seen as requiring competency

There's no reason to find a logic about why women underperform men, they just do and we should accept that women tend to be that way.

> a women
>plural

>Women are better performers socially.
Bullshit male sociopaths are the most competent social performers on our planet.

I wish there was a way to become a sociopath. My social anxiety was rendered any potential I have useless.

The more equalized our society becomes, the more inane the excuses people will come up with citing privileges and social inequality. The real truth is society will NEVER become 100% equal. Which begs the question, when it equal enough?

What sort of crazy gender/racial inequalities will be left to complain about when everything is 99.999% equal?

this, the cut off should be basic human rights

Who the fuck cares.

Seriously, I fucking doubt anyone but maybe the vapid cunts in /r9k/ actually give a damn about this. I know this is a Mongolian titfondling site, but if you're that much of a colossal faggot to get upset about this, then you need to fuck off.

This

men take risks and sign off on loans, tax returns, etc.

women say "no thanks"

>tax returns
>no thanks
gimme my shekels or GTFO