I'm tired of wasting my time

I'm tired of wasting my time.
Rate my schedule.
+No sugars, no coffee, no lewds.
Starting tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3539102/7-hours-and-6-minutes-is-the-perfect-amount-of-sleep-you-need-to-be-happy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Rate my schedule.
that's not a schedule

>Rate my schedule.

>cold shower
way to get memed

>4.5 hours sleep per day
You're going to be exhausted by the end of your second week.
>source: I tried the same thing.

>4.5

6 per day killed me after a week, are you guys even human?

>Meme

Citations pl0x

are the other meals implied or what? kek

Get at least 8 hours of sleep. 8 hours sleep + 8 hours of productive studying is better than 4.5 hours sleep + 12 hours of tired studying.

>not walking around with an IV

00:01-24:00 fap
24/7

Changing meditation to sleep would probably be better for you, to be quite honest.

Also, this isn't really science and/or math.

>I'm tired of wasting my time.
>+No sugars, no coffee, no lewds.
2/10, where's the "no Veeky Forums"?

And is the picture related to your schedule? Do you plan to lie on the floor while crying?

Sleep research institute of Massachusetts actually says we need 8 and a half hours to 9 hrs 20 min per night.

i saw on TV on the news ticker that 7 hours and 6 minutes (seemed pretty arbitrary) is optimal for happiness

globalnews.ca/news/3539102/7-hours-and-6-minutes-is-the-perfect-amount-of-sleep-you-need-to-be-happy/

Try one at a time, you will fail if you try to do everything at once

>No sugars, no coffee, no lewds.

Whats the point of this?

Make sure you also take activated almonds.

remove the fucking meditation and the first nap, wtf? go to bed at 1:30

just sleep 8 hours a night like a normal person

>First meal at 1am
>30 minutes to cook/eat it
>no time set aside for dental hygiene
>MEDITATION (LOL)

This is the "I fell for the meme" schedule. Good fuggin luck

>no sugars
Retarded.

>Starting tomorrow.

Stopping today

Procrastination is a hell of a drug

"I fell for the polyphasic sleep schedule"/10

since you wrote you were "tired of wasting time", I guess that you have a procrastination problem. you won't make it even through the first day. god, this is just so fucking stupid. build your habits slowly. start with getting up early. then add the jog every morning. adapt good learning habits like study for half hour, but during this hour stay focused like a goddamn shaolin and then take a short break etc. take baby steps. but really, if you honestly believe that you're gonna wake up at 6:30 tomorrow morning and your day is gonna be exactly like what you just wrote, you're retarded.

This.
Also writing your little plan is just another way of putting away work you could have done today already.

>No sugars
probably good
>no coffee
might not be good if you have adhd or something
>no lewds
nah, fap to get it out of your system. Also if you fell for the nofap meme you are superstitious which is unbecoming of a scientist.

How is it going. Tell us op

>Im going to make multiple, extremely large changes to my schedule and lifestyle, at once! what could possibly go wrong?

See you tomorrow, user

>Starting tomorrow
had a good laugh, thanks.

too ridged and you'll end up cheating yourself very easily by forcing yourself to conform to compulsory school type scheduling.

lmao just get enlightened bro, do math however the fuck long you want to, etc, etc. Just get 8 hours sleep and keep healthy and you'll be woke as fuck

shit like this makes me cringe

such an overdramatization and lack of rationality

no wonder you've got so many problems in your life

1hr meditation followed by a nap

>not only sleeping 4 hours a night,
this, and
this

one of those days sci its really nice to visit

>asking someone for citations to disprove that some arbitrary claim
That's not how this works

That's how long happy people sleep for, probably because they have something they're motivated to wake up for. Sleeping longer will be better tho.

This, jesus fuck. I felt painful reading that.

NEET/10

>no time set aside for dental hygiene
>implying that's important
>implying the maintenance of teeth aren't just a waste of time
>implying you can't just remove your teeth and drink blended food for the rest of your life to save time

this guy fell for every meme in the book

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIT user, where did you find such a 5/7 KINO-Program? I tip my fedora at you good sit. I bet you feel euphoric every morning.

And yet, that program is still more meme-y than my comment...

how did your meditation go? how did your "I've never done this before, am I just supposed to anxiously sit with my eyes closed for a whole HOUR???" go?

Meditating is relaxing as fuck. I don't know how you could possibly fuck it up.

r8 mine

7:00 Beakfrast, Shower, Go to uni
8:30 shit starts
12:00 snack
14:30 shit finishes,
14:31 Lunch and socialize with my colleagues
15:15: Go to library
17:00 Gym/boxing/swimming/practical classes
18:30 protein shake, shower and Go to library again
21:30 Go home maybe (if i have some energy left/ i'm stressed) some running (30 min)
22:00-23:30-> Browse Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /sp/, maybe even watch a film or some series or go to sleep early, all of this while having dinner. I Usually go to a friends of mine house and we watch tv while talking about our shit, he is a nice Veeky Forums guy too.

I eat, exercise and go to the library in my college because we have all of that, we also have a nice swimming pool, and you can box or run outside or inside.

this is the "perfect day".

I kinda do this 4 times a week, friday i skip library and go to my hometown. Saturday and Sunday I spend time with my family and friends, maybe some light cardio and I study from 10:00 to 14:00 eat with my family and keep studying from 16:00 to 19:00 then go out, have a beer or a tea or we go to some new restaurant or we play rol games or dunno, different shit everytime.

What's wrong with training willpower?
>You're going to be exhausted by the end of your second week.
I've tired five hours of sleep before and I wasn't able to function past noon, but my diet at the time was horrible.
No. I prefer studying while fasted.
That's a sensible answer but I'd like to experiment.
>Changing meditation to sleep would probably be better for you, to be quite honest.
That's not the usual meditation really.
>Do you plan to lie on the floor while crying?
Yeah, I do that when overwhelmed.
>Whats the point of this?
Not to waste pleasure on useless activities.
>Make sure you also take activated almonds.
Done.
>remove the fucking meditation and the first nap, wtf? go to bed at 1:30
That's more of a brain training than meditation.
I use concentration on dual n-back.
Thanks for the thoughtful answer.
>How is it going. Tell us op
I'm having trouble fixing my sleep schedule.
I'd wash my teeth in that 30 min dedicated to my meal.
I don't do that but I won't go into detail.

I honestly started studying today.
Had hard time waking up on time the last couple days and I had other things to do as well.
This morning I was confused and couldn't figure out that the alarm going off meant I had to get up.
Did 10 hours straight from 02:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
Going to time my meal: a glass of clarified butter and beef.
Hopefully I'm going to get up as scheduled tomorrow.

depends on what 'shit starts' is

at least someone here's honest

Let's go user
I've been telling myself i'm going to get up at 6 am for the last 5 weeks
I have literally failed 35 times in a row
36th time's a charm
posting this at 2 am btw

Why the fuck is it so hard to keep a consistent sleep schedule. All I gotta do is close my eyes, yet I've managed to stay fit over learning how to sleep on time, the fuck?

I slept 4 hours a night.

Fucking hallucinated shit every other day, but I could still study desu.

At some point just started feeling headaches instead of feeling tired

Reminder that the best way to sleep at the right times is to fast and then eat right when you wake up. Your body won't want to wake up for exercise, it will want to wake up for food though. Like a cat.