Right Wing Organization Data Science

Right Wing Organization (RWO) is a new coalition of right wing aligned individuals, and we are very much in need for volunteers with proficiency in Data Science and Machine Learning.

At first, let me make this clear: we are NOT here for a debate or propaganda. We are searching for right-leaning individuals, be they libertarian, ancap, conservative, classic lib, republican, natsoc, fund. christian, or just anyone in general, who feels like there is something wrong with the status quo, and is tired of left-wing globalist ideology being propagated trough society and academia, to align and stand against the plagues that we ALL agree are destroying the West (nihilism, globalization, feminism, etc).

In particular, we would like to invite those who are tired of surveillance, content/opinion manipulation, and data mining tactics that are being used against us by the powers that be. The goal is to take control of the powerful tool that is modern data analysis and to use to our advantage, and to use it against globalism.

In particular we are searching for:
data scientists, computer scientists, statisticians, mathematicians and generally anyone with a background in statistical mathematics. But anyone who shares some sort of right wing ideology is welcome.

Link to Data Science think tank branch: discord.gg/CjZQqAP
Link to general coordination: discord.gg/KM9TAv5

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/gop-data-firm-accidentally-leaks-personal-details-of-ne-1796211612
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

Don't you think bringing politics into science and creating divide like this into the science community, especially when it comes to data, only going to increase the chance of skewed data?

In my opinion, we should be more open and accepting to the opinions of others and use debate, not as a means to force our opinions onto one another, but to further our understanding of the natural world.

I don't mean to discredit your idea of creating a way for people to share data that hasn't been changed by opinion; it is, in fact, a necessity for a functioning society, but I feel the way you are going about this is very flawed, and could only worsen the problem.

by associating your organization with any ideology you lose credibility as an unbiased source

>we ALL agree
speak for yourself

>Right Wing

You're on the wrong site faggot.

Judging by the context, I think that by "ALL" OP implied "all right-wingers".

>You're on the wrong site faggot.
>>>/reddit/

He's really not.

/pol/ is insanely popular and full of right wing normies.

FUCK YOU BITCH! C IS THE LANGUAGE OF REAL PATRIOTS! 1972 GONNA CUMMENCE AGIN!

The right wing is obviously winning, why do you need help?

>who feels like there is something wrong with the status quo
By definition, conservatives support the status quo.

> those who are tired of surveillance, content/opinion manipulation, and data mining tactics
...to join you in data-mining at the very least, presumably for content/opinion manipulation

making a hard AI to destroy islam eh?
its almost as if you're making life
like. playing god huh.

College tends to make people lean away from the right. Is it because academia is full of leftist faggy cucks? Or is it because any education in general makes people realize the right wing is just stupid and wrong?
Maybe we can get some politically biased scientists to answer this scientifically trepidations loaded question.

In any event, I don't think there are any right-wing data scientists out there.

I think that facebook selling personal information of millions of Americans to the Chinese corporations is stupid and wrong. And I also think that manipulation of content trough data science to push an agenda is stupid and wrong.

Maybe if my IQ was in the thousands, I would realize that it's totally normal and cool.

>>You're on the wrong site faggot.
No, you just wandered out of your shitty containment board.
Go back to /pol/.

>No, you just wandered out of your shitty containment board.
>Go back to /pol/.
>>>/reddit/

>The right wing is obviously winning, why do you need help?
Daily reminder that most voters vote Democrat for President, Senate and House.
The GOP won control of all three without a mandate by exploiting the glitchy system.
And it's not just recently, either.
They haven't had a non-incumbent win the popular vote since 1980, and only two such wins since the 1920's, unless you count Nixon's 43% "win" in 1968 when the Dems split the vote and ran two candidates.
Most people still voted Democrat though.
So their only two real wins in nearly a century are Reagan and Eisenhower, and Ike was practically a communist compared to modern Republicans.

For an example, there's a lefty organization in my red state programming their own voter database, keeping track of who in the state is registered and their leanings. I'm leary of voter fraud. If the left can do this without anyone complaining, why can't the right do something with organization and data?

I don't understand how this is a right-wing issue?

Privacy is a universal concern. Also, how do you combat data mining with more data mining? It seems like a legislative problem, not a technological one.

OK, so I can assume all the boards are right-leaning?
etc...

How exactly will you use data to combat against leftist globalism? Your best bet is just to make an insular right-wing society that shuns degeneracy.

Do you really want to convert the degenerates who shit up your ideology/organization? Let them rot in their own filth. Every group has them (SJW cucks, antifas, skinheads, red-necks).

>there's a lefty organization in my red state programming their own voter database, keeping track of who in the state is registered and their leanings. I'm leary of voter fraud.

gizmodo.com/gop-data-firm-accidentally-leaks-personal-details-of-ne-1796211612
>GOP Data Firm Accidentally Leaks Personal Details of Nearly 200 Million American Voters

sound's like they're just collecting data rather than using it against anybody

>Left wing is using data science to achieve their goals
>Right wing stands against data mining so we must data mine them back even harder

This is called escalation.
You'll only validate your opponents unethical actions and normalize it. At worst it'll spur a cold war of sorts where each side tries to stop the other's unethical behavior, with increasingly more unethical behavior of their own, using the old adage "the ends justify the means."

So "right wing" means retarded conspiracy nonsense? No thanks.

ahh yes the gold ol "us vs them" mentality

it's really not possible for a small group to break in to data science unaided, certainly not a volunteer cell. you need capital, equipment, and labor. both the DNC and RNC run enormous sophisticated data science OR ops, but even that pales in comparison to what US & foreign intelligence agencies have been doing since before the private sector had even heard of "big data"

you'd have better luck in infosec as "hacktivists"

Granted, the western infosec community is entirely communists, anarchists, and socdems, so if you want to get anywhere you should probably keep your politics to yourself or move to Russia.

>implying if we're not neocons, we're sjw commies

Fuck off and die.

you're obviously new, this place used to be like what said