Is it true that Africans invented books?

Is it true that Africans invented books?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
youtube.com/watch?v=qUnIESjxT2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

their simply inferior, never create anything, the white man is better, we must discuss our superiority, thanks for creating this thread, we must redpill the masses

No. The oldest surviving codified laws come from mesopotamia (Iraq) roughly 7.5k years ago, and it's likely development continued in areas with fertile lands.

Yeah sure whatever. Why would we care?

no it was the white man

Except the Egyptians created written language

Clearly not.

>who are Sumerians

Dey wuz kangs n sheeit n made da world n evrythin
Melanin kangs of usa = god of bible

You know as well as I do that people are arguing about this and that the general academic consensus is that Mesopotamians were before the Egyptians.

WE

Both egyptians and sumerians are considered caucasian, don't worry.

COULD

Ok, so it was Arabs who invented books, not Africans?

Egypt is in Africa

READ

They're african, but they're not negroids.

Did I say negroid in the OP?

WE WUZ BOOK INVENTORS

>Ok, so it was Arabs who invented books, not Africans?
pretty sure Iraq is not on that Arabian peninsula.
why don't you just google this instead of making a shitty thread about it.

Modern day Iraqis are arabs though, but yeah back then there weren't any "arabs" around

>their

In a more interesting question, who invented language?

I would imagine these old biased white historians would deny blacks another achievement... it's quite sad seeing insecurity bleed into professional work.

Human language? An ancestor of all known mammalian species, the gestures of which we still on occasion recognize in other mammals.

Niggers still can't talk

>Crediting an entire continent for inventing something

sub-saharian africa (aka nigger africa) not

picture implies it, unless you think Egyptian was that dark

The situation is entirely simple.

North Africa was once the forefront of civilization, and had many inventions and innovations.
Although the people of this region were obviously not white (european), they weren't black (sub-saharan african) either.

Sub-saharan Africa had nothing, except for a couple of medieval empires on the continent at its height.
The people here are most definitely black, and they are constantly trying to claim the achievements of the North African people, claim that whites distorted their proud melanated history, etc.

Its really simple, and its quite scary how easily people yield to these afro-centric blacks. I guess it's because of white guilt and ignorance of actual history. It also doesn't help when /pol/tards start trying to claim North Africans and middle easterners as Caucasian, further obfuscating the matter.

>ignorance of actual history
Irony.

Why don't you elaborate?

You really need me to spell it out for you why it's ironic that you would shit on people for being ignorant of history when you yourself are ignorant of history?

No, I meant for you to elaborate on how I'm ignorant of history instead of being a whiny cunt and shitposting.

>claim North Africans and middle easterners as Caucasian
they are though, but they're not "white"

Read your own post. Next time think before hitting enter.

North africa was hyper advanced civilization. See carthage and ptolemetic egypt. Part of europe though. Sub-saharans were used as slaves even then :(

Look up what Caucasian means before trying to sound smart on the internet.

>Read your own post. Next time think before hitting enter.
You should follow your own advice, pseud. Even reddit has brighter people than you.

There were Egyptians who were that dark.

you're really not helping your case here bub

heehee u r rubber i am glue wat u say bounces and sticks to u :)

retard

>can't explain why he is such a faggot
>you're really not helping your case here bub
How does it feels to be a little stupid baby? Gogo gaga, understand me now?

Irony.

GOO GOO GA GA GOO GOO GA GA I'M A BIG BABY AND CANT ARTICULATE MYSELF GOO GOO GA GA

I love a guy with some self-awareness. Nice trips by the way.

Ignorant of history and illiterate. Read my earlier post where I articulated your problem to you and then re-read your original post, autist.

>I don't have to explain shit
youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

you can assume that his default position is that blacks are right and the TRUE history supports them and you only know the fake history

in 1 dynasty tops

>Asian baby
kill yourself libcuck

>Based on his review of scientific literature, Diop concluded that most of the skeletons and skulls of the ancient Egyptians clearly indicate they were Negroid people with features very similar to those of modern Black Nubians and other people of the Upper Nile and East Africa.
Read a fucking book.

You're basing your facts on the research of a single controversial historian?

You are basing your "facts" on nothing.

Cheikh Anta Diop is a noted historical revisionist. He always comes up when the melanin theorists start running their mouths.

Also:

>draws far-reaching conclusion from the mere review of the scientific literature of others

L O L

I don't see any rebuttal here from you. Why do cumskins always shit up my threads and cry when they get btfo?
>lol Africans aren't black!! I said so! Richard Spencer told me!!1

If you weren't a retard you'd rather have no information than misinformation.

>I'm right your wrong even though you posted evidence and I didn't lmao
I accept your concession.

>When pressed on the issue by American activists in September 2007, the current Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass stated "Tutankhamun was not black."

From a simple wikipedia search of "race of Egyptians."

Unlike you, who immediately gravitated towards a fringe afro-centrist like Diop. Wow, it's almost like you have an agenda.

not user, but Diop is about as good a source as elijah mohammad. So total trash.

He took scientific literature that didn't agree with him and had different results and then claimed the opposite because he knew he could make money off it. The man is a hack.

You must have me mistaken for somebody else. Also your evidence has no actual value. It is written by a very biased man known for spreading misinformation. Are you saying that disputing your evidence is not an actual argument?

youtube.com/watch?v=qUnIESjxT2g
Do you also read about how black technology was destroyed and how black Egyptians even had computers back before Christ?

The only good african kingdoms were centered around Ethiopia, everything else was memetier mud huts and a population supported by amazing amounts of productive land.

>Diop

Fucking embarassing.

They didn't invent books as much as the Germanic tribes or the Celtic Irish didn't invent books.

In fact, neither the Germanic of ancient history or the Celt made much leeway in terms of invention or civilization. You don't hear their modern day counterparts crying about it, though (except for braindead white nationalists, and even THEY aren't trying to claim a different people's culture).

So why can't black people just shut up and get over it?

This is pretty ignorant and embarrassing, tbqh