What are some books that had characters you would wife up? Who were the ladies and why...

What are some books that had characters you would wife up? Who were the ladies and why. For me it was esme from the recognitions. I just want a broken, submissive girl who's dead inside and addicted to a drug I could trick her into believing I was the only one who could get it for her.

Olga

Fuschia from Gormenghast, completely insane, loyal, would be a freak in the bed and royalty.

Penelope

Women are simply inferior to the white man and their rightful place is subordinate to an authoritarian, disciplinary white male who decided how she should live - preferably a life devoted to domestic life.

A woman cannot create art; a woman cannot truly be ethical; a woman cannot truly love; a woman cannot truly be loyal.
These are all facts, but will be labelled 'sexist' by liberal brainwashing society because it doesn't fit the narrative of equality.

Women simply aren't as ontologically 'there' as men, they're shallow and lack depth, they're not as self-conscious as man. They aren't properly inscribed into the symbolic text which is why they can only think about Chad cock instead of true good matters and subjects.

Women are an embarrassment. They should stay at home where they belong; they don't deserve power or rights, because they are driven by emotion and will never be anything but inherently evil and destructive qua their inferior natures.

Take
The
Redpilled
Already

Without their festering mackerel-reeking cunts, they would have been killed off by man a long time ago.

nice get

now try and *get* laid, huh bud?

I'm proud to have renounced women. After reading Schopenhauer's 'On Women' and joining sluthate and /r9k/ I realized just how much of a drag on society and spiritual purity they are.

the fountainhead

Do you know what self-conciousness might mean in the context of your own life?

Perhaps eventually having the revelation that being on sluthate and /r9k/ instead of contributing to society make you a worthless drag on society? Hmm...

Antigone.
Noble and my mental image of her is hot as fuck.

Just ignore them, you are helping derail yet another thread with this shit.

Penelope and Sonya for me

Mina Harker from dracula

>Victorian Ethic
>Romantic attitude in spite of it
>Beautiful
>intelligent
>resourceful

Lolita.
But honestly she was a bitch.

How do you imagine her?

A bleached and hairless asshole

Aglaia

A mix of statues of Athena and Aphrodite that I've seen. Brown hair.
It's mostly her personality I'm attracted to though.

Judging the shit out of you for your taste in women, LOL.

Jane Eyre, the patrician's choice, and the only one for my heart.

Trust me, I know all those things are true about your mom, intimately I know this, but you need a bigger sample size than her before you draw those conclusions.

>"Take the redpilled already"
*snort*

Nice.
I imagine her with skin not pale but not dark either, dark eyes, shining black hair, a gentle smile.
Clytemnestra is similar, perhaps paler, perhaps lighter, browner hair. Sterner.
Helen is too vaguely defined. Very tall, almost elongated, shadowy. Dark hair or blonde? I don't dare force an image on her.
Briseis is younger, lovelier and livelier- rather than more beautiful and graceful-, with long braided brown hair.
Circe is pale, tall, with very, very long shining black hair.
Antigone is pale, with short black hair and pouty lips. Ismene is similar, with longer hair.
NausicaƤ is pic related, of course.

Dejah Thoris

kek

And Cassandra is a redhead, of course.

That christian woman from As I Lay Dying whose name I don't remember because too many names.

My gf from my diary desu

BUNNY!

Lebowski?

Agrafena Alexandrovna