Is acquiring young teen and preteen virgins the natural human mating system?

Is acquiring young teen and preteen virgins the natural human mating system?

oh no not this thread again

>missed out on ptp
>missed out on cherry popping
Literally why live?

>too late to explore the earth
>too early to explore the universe
>just in time to explore sweet preteen punani

According to that graph, a newborn baby has more reproductive value than a 25 year old

Yes.

Yes, because that baby girl will grow up one day and be able to have children. I'm not sure about the exact values given (there are other complications too, like the fact that women didn't all reach puberty around 12; earlier for africans, later for eurasians; also later in the past, faster in the presesnt etc), but the shape ogf the graph is what'd you'd expect. So a younger girl will have lower value because she might not survive to reach sexual maturity and be able to bare children, while an older woman would have reduced fertility or be menopausally sterile.

>Is acquiring young teen and preteen virgins the natural human mating system?

Of course.

Prior to about the 1880s, there was no place in the world where the age of consent was 14 or older. Back then, people would have been shocked and horrified at the idea of throwing people in prison for having sex with a 14-year-old.

The denial and criminalization of sexuality during puberty was mainly a 20th-century invention.

People also died in their early 30s, so there's that

>People also died in their early 30s, so there's that

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to conclude from that, as far as sexuality is concerned.

It has always been true that the optimal age for pregnancy has never been older than about 19. (And with vastly increased childhood nutrition over the past 100 years, it's probably down to about 17 or 18 now.) Increasing the life span of the elderly has exactly zero influence on that age of peak fertility and fitness.

Are you suggesting that there's some kind of "zero sum" requirement here? Like, for example, if longer lifespans are allowing people to having sex at an older age now, then we should be having less sex when we're younger to compensate for that? That it's somehow "wrong" to take advantage of our increased lifespan to have more sex overall? Is that what you're implying?

How do you measure reproductive value. If the baby dies or the mother dies, is it really a valuable reproduction?

They also had a 3rd of our current population. If I have to explain why we dont want more options for mating when the human count is 7 and a half billion, then I'm going to be disappointed.

As a slightly older guy (28), now have a preference for women that have ripened and filled out some. 18-19 is doable, but before that is just way too young and even 19 is pushing it. 19-20 year old single mothers are preferable.

No, I'm not suggesting fertility changes with lifespan, but the increased lifespan gives everyone more time for everything in life, including letting 14 year olds be the fucking children they are without getting knocked up by 40 year old men.

>optimal fertility, must fuck before 19 or it's all downhill from there

As if everyone who has kids in their 20s is going to give birth to deformed retards

>death during childbirth wasn't a thing
>plz validate my fetish
OP is a pedophile and spams age of consent threads everywhere, greentext infallibly disproves, no need to reply

>0 years old
>the reproductive value of a 23 years old girl
Somehow I find it very hard to trust that graph

No.

>Muh evolutionary argument

Irrelevant to the modern day. If you're a guy in your 20s or later still chasing teenage chicks you are mentally still in high school and need to grow the fuck up

>I'm not suggesting fertility changes with lifespan
Except it doesn't. You're grossly misinformed.

is it really desirable to get with some chick who's hit her biological clock and just looking for ANY man to settle down with, or better to prove your worth to a young woman who still has no idea what she wants, but will perhaps be more willing to conform and give you loyalty until death?
>having children with minors
this is clearly not what we're discussing

>projecting
go play with the kiddies on reddit

report this thread, not science

why do they have value when they are younger than 10?
Was islam right all along?

This isn't true. "Average age at death" includes all the skew from high infant mortality. If people survived their first year or two alive, they'd live quite a bit longer than 30 on average.

>life expectancy meme

you do know it is only high now because abortions don't get counted in that stat rigth?

is that because abortions aren't people?

>I'm not
>except it doesn't

Yes that's what I said thanks for saying it again