INTELLlGENT

INTELLlGENT

NIHILISTlC

WlCKED SENSE OF HUMOR

So essentially, black humour is popular among pseuds?

Who would've thought.

Ridiculous. I'm about as intelligent as they come (not bragging), and I never thought Dave Chappelle, for instance, was at all funny.

I like a good gallows joke as much as (or more than) the next man, but it gets old and a lot of the time it's le edgy or brutal 'humor'.

>Ridiculous. I'm about as intelligent as they come (not bragging), and I never thought Dave Chappelle, for instance, was at all funny.
What the fuck, I don't know this study (if it is) but you think one personal anecdote discredits it?

since when is chapelle dark humor?

If you trolled me it was good one, admitted

apparently reading comprehension is not popular amongst some Veeky Forums posters

Sauce?

what does this article consider to be black humour anyway?
for me in the uk, black humour is stuff like the league of gentlemen

Not OP but I found it I think

Cognitive and emotional demands of black humour processing: the role of intelligence, aggressiveness and mood

Black humour is laziest form of humour on the planet. It's either whining about white people or posting a picture of a commonplace object on Twitter and saying it reminds you of a famous celebrity. No wit whatsoever

Also,
>social """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""science"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Something like 75% of 100 major social psychology studies conducted in 2008 could not be replicated according to the journal Science

You might need to take a break from pol

I love how this thread is completely fucked because no one can tell if black humour means "dark" humour or African American humour

>I love how this thread is completely fucked because no one can tell if black humour means "dark" humour or African American humour
Kek you got me laughing

'black'humour you know

ahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf

kek!

How did they even get rused.

You did everything you could to make it obvious that it was a joke.

Perhaps it is I who is being rused.

When one has confronted face to face the absolute tragic horrors of the world, the only way to find some personal relief, to attempt to diminish the horrors affect on you, is to try to belittle it, by laughing at it, to try and prove yourself comfortable with it (not that you like that it exists, but that you cant help that it exists, so instead of letting it eat away at you, you try to find some more pleasant way of acceptance), or you try to eliminate all the horrors on earth, or both.

I thought black humor meant nigger humor and I was absolutely confused for a good a minute.

He's a black comedian you fucking autist. The joke is reddit-tier, but you're also retarded.

I thought i was reading an excerpt from the atrocity exhibition. This is why STEM students need humanities credits.

The joke is more autistic because it takes black humor literal, but have it your way

That is the joke. You may be eligible for NEETbux, have you considered getting officially diagnosed?

Veeky Forums newbie, this is incredible

Is this why the only people who enjoy Sam Hyde are patrician geniuses with devilishly high IQs

>black humour
>black comedian

Looks like the joke went over some heads.