Why are STEM majors so autistic?

why are STEM majors so autistic?
as a business major when i ask people what their majors are they pause for a good 2 seconds and say "mechanical engineering", "computer science" in a monotone voice.
they reek so much autism its funny.

lol at these faggots who think chad will work for them, because the true red pill is they will work FOR chad!

>mechanical engineer
>compsci

What did you expect?

So as a business major how do you speak when you tell people you are a business major?
You say "I _am_ a *bis*nesss MMAYYY!!!jjoooooooooooooorrrrrrr....rrrr...rrrree" with a big show and dance or what?

STEM majors reek autism, they resemble autism.
and from your reply you are projecting your numerical autism towards me.

you will never understand because to begin with you have never experienced being inside a woman before.

Like asking a painter or musician what category does their work fall under. Easier to give you the broad category even though its probably a lot more fine grained.

Honestly I'm fairly autistic but holy Christ, the other people in my cs lectures are so much worse, they can't look you in the eyes, they look down while walking and almost no one can answer simple questions without sperging out.
The eye avoiding triggers me the most.

right but what is your major tho?

jesus christ, i sympathize with you. i recommend you join a social fraternity,

>use the term chad
>call others autistic

I'm a pure math major and I love sucking cock.

As a buisness major are you allowed to not to do reports/hw/projects on Shabbat? I mean you really can't do much if you can't use electricity til Saturday night.

If you ain't coming from a top school your business degree is as good as toilet paper. It's all about connections in the business world too. You could bust ass but the guy who met the CEO's dogwalker is gonna get hired and promoted before you ever will. You guys are just money pushers too, you hold no value to society.

Hmm, I'm ME and friends with a business major. He owns one of those fucking fidget cubes. Who's the autist now?

It's about delusions. If you are a STEM major and you reveal this, you get asked stupid questions by people who think math is about solving hard equations or comp sci is about fixing computers, etc. On the other hand, if you are studying to become a lawyer, you may think you will end up prosecuting some mobsters and stuff like that, and so might think the people asking. That is, with STEM, the delusions are one-sided, but with non-STEM majors, they are mutual.

Yup, that's actually why I don't bring up my degree unless it goes with the flow of the conversation, or I'm asked. I actually remember seeing my math professor at a bar where I was working, and this old cunt sat next to him and talked about fucking basic trigonometry like it was a big deal he knew elementary math. I could see my math professor roll his eyes in his head.

>business major
parasite

yeah their whole major is based on conning people and tricking them into making you rich

They take a pause to respond because they're being considerate of hurting your feelings seeing how you're just another STEM failure who switched to business instead.

>making you rich
no, it's to con you into you giving them your money for investments that will never materialize. Trump personifies the business major.

Is it funny to call people autistic? Yes they may lack some verbal and communivation skills but compensates them with higher mathematical and technical skills. Without them you wouldnt be shitposting in internet.

My opinion is that non-autistic cocky morons are lacking for soc.skills too, because their behaviour is very edgy and leads to conflict, not for comfy and useful conversation.

>Business major having any place belittling others

You're the male version of a psychology degree but even more useless.

basically this. in all seriousness, business majors at my school are retards that can barely pass a pre-calculus class.. but then go on to make loads of money in consulting when they graduate. it's just a reflection of what our society values, and it's kind of sad. also in response to OP's shitpost, genuine autists don't tend to graduate or be successful by and large.

I'm trying to teach a management undergrad basic programming. It's a unique experience.

But 2π = 360 Degrees = 1 full circle. What... What is he saying?

OP, why do you feel that it's socially acceptable to ask people these sorts of questions?

I'd say autism, but as a business major he's required to be a sociopath instead.

in reality Chad is not qualified for any positions within my organization. we would never hire him

literally the only reason i ever ask someone about this sort of thing is to bully them so....that's about right

>business major
You're either a frat boy loser, a person too stupid or untalented to make it elsewhere, or a Jew. None of those are especially desirable.

>implying I don't rail my girlfriend while making more money than you off crypto while you suck corporate dick for your inevitable telemarketer position
the reason you went into business is because you have no talent outside of being a retarded normie who pays for an education in something any idiot can figure out without paying for
if you're such a great businessman why are you paying for a degree you fucking chump

For business major succeed they need to
1) Suck Jewish Cock
2) Be a Fucking Parasite
3) Be a Compulsive Lier
4) Trick & Deceive people
5) Steal Ideas from other people
(From rivals, colleagues, scientists, engineers, etc)

For business people succeed they need to
1) Suck Jewish Cock
2) Be a Fucking Parasite of other people work.
3) Be a Compulsive Lier, Scammer
4) To Deceive, Trick, Fraud & Scam.
5) Be Greedy, sell own soul & anus.
6) Be Immoral & Unethical.
7) Do Rip-Off & Plagiarism, Steal Ideas
(from rivals, colleagues, scientists, engineers, etc )

I'm a NEET CS dropout with chronic illness, that I'm still able to look down on you should tell you something about your life choice.

>implying it isn't the exact same in every field
I'd be genuinely surprised if my co-workers understood what the word "ethics" meant