"Ape-Men": the Grand Illusion

>"these things walked upright just like us"
>"no they didn't look at the structure of the foot, it looks like a chimp"
>"fuck you, they're ape-men. Now to convince the nation with art rather than the fossils"
And they still call this science.

Other urls found in this thread:

creation.mobi/journal-of-creation-archive-index
answersingenesis.org/geology/radiometric-dating/radiometric-dating-problems-with-the-assumptions/
creation-thewrittentruth.blogspot.com/2015/04/knuckle-walkers-lucy-human-wrist-bones.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I suggest you to go back to school

wtf are you saying the fossil is exactly, a food or a hand or what?

Hey you creationist fucker, remember the LAST shit thread you started? Where you got your stupid ass caught posting a BLATANTLY PHOTOSHOPPED cave painting to try and prove some inane thing about Neanderthals? and then when you got called on it, you tried to pretend like it was a real picture and there was a massive conspiracy to cover it all up, because you're a lying twit who doesn't understand how transparently imbecilic his claims are.

get in your fuckwitmobile and go back to you easy bake oven.

creation.mobi/journal-of-creation-archive-index
answersingenesis.org/geology/radiometric-dating/radiometric-dating-problems-with-the-assumptions/

creation-thewrittentruth.blogspot.com/2015/04/knuckle-walkers-lucy-human-wrist-bones.html?m=1

>oh no, I got called on a stupid lie!
>better try to distract by posting, without comment, a couple links to random Creationist sites!
you squeaky shopping cart wheel

He honestly sounds pretty stupid, even the more hardcore members ain't that thick.

Where the fuck do you get off making us look bad. I'm not even formally trained in evolutionary studies, and even I can see that the top fossil foot ain't a chimp's. Honestly looks like it could be a relative of the trackmakers.

>BLATANTLY PHOTOSHOPPED cave painting
Creationists don't question evidence that supports them. They don't really care as long as it looks "scientific" enough.

Had a YEC friend who used to try to use some "fresh dinosaur bones" that had been found in Alaska or something. The guys with them suddenly disappeared after going to test them, but the "finding" was still regurgitated by creationists. I'm pretty sure they were legit fresh dinosaur bones, just that the dinosaur was a chicken.

That's nothing, someone tried to tell me radiometric dating was unreliable because it tested negative on SHARK TEETH.

Don't forget them using radiometric dating outside of the ranges for various techniques and then saying "ha! this method that only works reliably on things under 50,000 years old said this thing was much younger than you say it is!" It sort of makes sense, since they obviously do not understand how radiometric dating works or what it not working would imply.

misinformation

>the only devoted young earth creationist i know is part of a disinformation campaign against his own group
Maybe he's smarter than I thought.

>posting that figure from the Chick tract again
no (You) for u

remember to sage

>ape-men
oxymoron, men/humans are apes. "ape" isn't a species.

I had no idea Erdogan and friends browsed Veeky Forums.

I have a YEC friend who owns an atomic clock.
I don't know how to tell him what's up.