Veeky Forums Death Squads activated

Veeky Forums Death Squads activated

Someone edit the book to be Infinite Jest and this webm is perfect

how

its about killing plebes who read ray bradbury

I don't know if you think too good

No, it should be a John Green book. THEN it's perfect.

>the useless longitude and latitude in the top left corner
>the meaningless scanning number scale on the bottom

What is this from? Some low-budget Sy-Fy Original movie?

no you pleb its set in a fantasy world where Farenheit 451 is subversive and relevant enough to warrant its censorship

>people still miss the point of Fahrenheit 451 this badly
It wasn't about censorship dammit
It's a fucking middle school book and people still don't get it

>you'll never roam the streets at night cleaning up degenerates and scumbags
>you'll never bury plebs in unmarked mass graves in the woods
>you'll never spend your free time discussing Plato and Nietzsche and writing romantic poetry with your fellow squadrini
>you'll never be part of a band of brothers risking life and death and transcending morality to make their mark on the world
>you'll never be covertly funded by the CIA for your efforts, and alternatively praised and demonized depending on the geopolitical currents of the day
>you'll never seize control of the government in times of collapse, forcing your aesthetic tastes on the entire population
>you'll never change history one extrajudicial killing at a time

What's even the point?

>you'll never
>you'll never
>you'll never

Why not?

>implying fat frogposting autists wouldn't be the first to be exterminated

Because you need friends to put the 'squad' in "death squad".

reddit-tier post

To make like-minded friends you have to speak your mind

You can't just stay silent your entire life, user

Stop listening to my conversations fbi user

I don't wanna be one of those crazy ranting autists you see on /pol/

I just wanna be a masked avenger striking fear into the hearts of corrupt politicians and drug cartels

Is this what that "squad goals" thing the kids are going on about is?

Even if he was a part of the "FBI" which he clearly isn't. You should still speak your mind and tell me all about your conspiracies to commit vigilantist crimes in detail.

>tfw fit frogposting autist

Its never too late to begin your military career that ends with you working at a private security firm like Blackwater (Academi as of 2011) or COINTELPRO.

You just have to become a Navy Seal or some similar thing first. Easy enough.

>Complain about bike gangs operating with impunity
>Call them a bunch of criminal scum
>Say that while I don't support Duterte, there's probably nothing of value lost when a bunch of gang members get executed by vigilantes
>Everyone stares at me like I'm literally Hitler
>"You can't say that... stop preaching user... drug dealers are just victims of addiction... etc."

Fuck this bullshit. If a corporation killed half as many people as these gangs do liberals would be on the street screaming for their heads, but because they're parasitic gangsters we've got to pretend it's all oh-kay.

I'm ok with decriminalizing drugs, but drug dealers are literally pieces of shit. I am 100% fine with getting rid of punishment for users but going full Duterte on the dealers.

You can't let liberals dictate the ethical system that you are supposed to abide by.

You have to disagree with them and let them know what you really think. They will never agree with you, but at the very least they will know that people like you exist.

The second that you try to work within the parameters set by the liberal is the second that you lose the argument.

>pic related, squad goals

I'm hoping to work in intelligence eventually.

I'm too much of a pussy to actually "commit vigilantist crimes", like unspecial agent Andy Smith Anderson who's not posting from the FBI was asking about, but I can't imagine anything more satisfying than putting scumbags in prison.

Fuck, give me a weekend and I could easily get a list of names and addresses involved in the drug trade, but cops don't do anything and plenty of politicians are pals with the cartels anyways so why would they stop it?

But what really scares me is that no one even seems to care.

>wanting to be "that creepy fascist guy who's probably a racist and is gonna shoot up a school at some point"

Whatever happened to hiding your powerlevel?

>old editions of playboy were my middle school books
somehow i suspected this of america