Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything...

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

I love this copypasta, because I hate women, but it's kind of vacuous. The sad reality is the men that commit all of that effort are usually doing it to impress women, at least partially.

Imagine a life where you have never experienced true ecstasy, never felt the literal diffusion of self through orgasm, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to envelop and ultimately reproduce them. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is busywork. Fight for chicks. pass the time. You're "redpilled".

You're bored, reading some contemporary doorstopper novel and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and condescending and petty toward other people. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours watching kinda-interesting Jordan Peterson videos about "the metaphysics of pepe" or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a limp appendage between your legs that guarantees you'll at least be able to make $50,000 working as a plumber once you've turned 26 and realize you're never going to be a published author.

And then you see men and women, over in some corner, interacting with each other. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external beings. All the bitterness and self-hatred you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being alive, and happily exist with people who love them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid autist.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're redpilled.

man that dude is really getting to you leftists

nah i wouldn't self describe as a leftist but OP has clearly never read nietzsche.

imagine truth is a woman, dipshit.

fuck please i wish

you're buttblasted though

>you're buttblasted

but i won

my side won the culture war

enjoy inauguration :)

yeah bro maga or whatever, it's a lot more exciting than anything else lately

Why do you say that? The response looked fun to make, tbph.

Great post, I hate women too.

They're pretty much human garbage, and if they weren't hot they wouldn't be worth jack shit.

something about simple minds needing simple dichotomies to make complexities tolerable

if you deny conservatism, traditionalism and the positive and vital role christianity played in the development of the west, you are the simple minded degenerate you speak of

js family

when the fuck have i ever denied any of those things? buddy you are literally going crazy from /pol/. you need to accept that you live in a degenerate era and relax.

I was not this poster But you seem to choose what is a joke and what is sincere just to further your own deluded sense of superiority.

notice I wrote "if" at the beginning of my post you fucking retard

we won't be living in a degenerate era when the civil war kicks off and we finally exterminate the leftists :^)

>resisting the pull of complete disintegration and paranoia is nothing but furthering a deluded sense of superiority

literally fucking insane

>>Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything
That's me. Exept I'm not a chick.

Prometheus rises above the animalistic fears and impulses.

Ants embrace hivemind to hide behind the masses.

The two can look similar to the unenlightened.

you aren't nearly well-read enough to make those kinds of claims. sorry.

>Falls back on make-believe information to delude himself into thinking he's won something.

Oh but wait... I've seen that (literally) deluded sense of superiority before.

And yet you claim to want to move away from insanity.

women are complaining machines, never mirror their mood with this one love BS, multipussy that hoe.