Why do males have such a hard time separating their political alignments from their approach to literature and art as a...

Why do males have such a hard time separating their political alignments from their approach to literature and art as a whole, while women have a more encompassing, free-thinking approach? Is it really so hard to males to act outside the bounds of prescribed thoughts and ideals?

Confirmation bias
Uneducated men are more likely than uneducated women to over-estimate themselves and participate in discussions they know nothing about

i would never read a women writer. I am redpilled and proud to be masculine.

Let's face it, their simply inferior

Good thread.
>this triggers the drumpfkins

Which women? What do they do that differs from men? Be specific.

It's easy not to go against your own philosophy when you have none.

Because women aren't refined or complex enough to build proper, robust inclinations.
They're just chaff before the wind, emotionally and mentally.

Next.

you lost, we won. Enjoy seeing your kind be eradicated soon as the white race rises to prominence again

They are less evolved than we are.

Masculinization is feminization and thus all male victories are essentially female victories.

WEW
E
W

hurr....why are most politicians men?

It's not like they're good at it or anything. Must be a repressive patriarchy!

>Why do males have such a hard time separating their political alignments from their approach to literature and art as a whole, while women have a more encompassing, free-thinking approach? Is it really so hard to males to act outside the bounds of prescribed thoughts and ideals?
It's called consistency. Hypocrisy and contradiction are nothing to the female psyche, in fact it's the foundation of their thought.

Jokes on you, I'm white. I'm not racist so what's your excuse?

Male 'personalities' are built around extreme histrionicy and posturing entirely based out of the idea of female protectionism. There is no such thing as a male gender identity as that masculinism is borne out of maintaining femininity and "favored" attributes in women, not a personal identity.

Extreme creative thinking manifests in constant contradictions. Males for the most part are autistic, monolithic minded creatures who could not even begin to understand the notion of unlimited thinking.

^this, assuming OP's ridiculous generalization is true at all

>Extreme creative thinking manifests in constant contradictions. Males for the most part are autistic, monolithic minded creatures who could not even begin to understand the notion of unlimited thinking.
Exactly what I meant. To celebrate nonsense...it doesn't even warrant refutation.

>Extreme creative thinking manifests in constant contradictions
mybe if your're brain damaged

I don't know.

Why does /r9k/ come here to post their bullshit despite their complete lack of interest in reading?

The duality of existence is expressed in the differences between the feminine and masculine. The feminine is, metaphysically, the source of order and consistency in existence. Ironically, this expresses itself in the physical by being malleable and weak- to exist takes primacy, so the feminine doesn't attach itself to anything- ideology, tribe, whatever. The feminine is like the reed blowing, but not breaking, in the wind. It is the source of creation, and so inherently valuable.

On the other hand, the masculine is the metaphysical source of chaos and change. This expresses itself in the physical, ironically again, as being orderly and committed to its own ideals and interpretations of nature. The masculine is the oak standing against the winds of reality. If it is strong enough, it weathers the storm and changes the landscape. If it is weak, it is torn apart by the status quo. Man creates and sustains new values, and in so doing creates change.

So of course women don't stand for anything. Their uteruses are their justification for existence

Dying your hair green just like every other dyke and parroting the selfsame ideology sold to them is far too creative and free thinking for me. I can't hope to understand it.

so, does Veeky Forums have no mods or janitors? like none at all?

because these threads have been popping up almost every hour, increasingly in the past few months, and a lot of them reach post limit.