Itt we break down a book into one sentence

itt we break down a book into one sentence

i'll start:
nietzsche, beyond good and evil

i am one of a few übermenschen, everybody else (especially women) are insufferable idiots.

What I loved most about Nietzsche was how he was a proto-/pol/ack, in terms of redpilled views. He hated semites, blacks, single mothers, women in general, tattoos, piercings, and atheists.

Anyone else think he would've been browsing /pol/ today had he been alive?

that's not the purpose of that thread.
>user pls

also, yeah, he probably would have.

I feel he would leave in disgust after seeing all the false red-pilled and infiltrators in that board.

or /r9k/

would have probably jacked off to shemales too. just a typical user

Nietzsche was an atheist you buffoon. How about you actually read his works instead of memeing?

lol nietzcshe wouldve been redpilled on them, and known that their mentally ill.

Nietzcshe absolutely detested men who weren't like redpilled men, i.e. liberals

yeah. not wanting to marry a trap doesn't mean he wouldn't have fantasized about sucking their "feminine cock".

people who give so much weight to their übermenschism usually have a big load of skelettons in their closets. and i am pretty sure nietzsche was no exception. sure, he might not have been as degenerated as your average btard, but only because he had no internet to spend his lonely autism time on and instead had to keep thinking about humans and how the world works. that's why he finally went insane.

let's face it, Nietzsche thought women and nonwhites were inferior to the white man

what's there to face? he basically screams it in your face from every page

liberals desperately don't want to admit that he was a white supremacist who detested semites and thought women belonged in the kitchen.

i mean, he isn't wrong with all he says, but he was basically a bitter virgin on a lifelong rant

he fucked a lot of women and knew them very deeply

that's what he said...
you can fuck women and still act like a virgin, yknow

Virgins have the truest insights:

Elliot Rodger
Nietzsche
Weininger

all HATED women with a passion

and what insight is that? that he is superior? that seems like a bad case of "those sour grapes" honestly

that the white man is superior to women

Fine, I'll bite

>blacks
Really? As far as I remember he doesn't really mention them
>semites
Judaism was the first great slave revolt, but thinking that slave morality = bad and was a terrible mistake is entry-level Nietzsche reading. You could also google any kind of N's quotes about anti-semitic Germans.
>atheists
Cheekily fit that in right at the end, did we?

Also the whiny, paranoid, entirely reactive and negative cesspool that is "redpilled /pol/" with its insistant crusader spirit would be absolutely abhorrent to Nietzsche.

>libcuck retard detected

>Nietzsche
more like 'I didn't quite understand Dostoyevsky as much as I think'
see also for more people who missed something

Perfect thread for Veeky Forums. A bunch of pseuds who have never read a book can paste a meme summary they heard from school of life

YOUR DEATH WOULD DELIGHT ME