What is Veeky Forums's most intelligent board besides Veeky Forums?

What is Veeky Forums's most intelligent board besides Veeky Forums?

They're all tied for a distant last place

This.

/pol/

Oh, I see. You're posting this thread on a couple different boards

/pol/ is ten times smarter than the numale cucks on here. Try the redpill

>all of my keks

You're slipping bro, you missed out on first post

It's amusing to compare the level of discourse in philosophy threads on Veeky Forums compared to Veeky Forums. Suffice it to say, I seldom go there anymore.

Veeky Forums

mods, good work on that
>chad why no gf feels
thread, delete this one too.

I wanna nimie girl to suck MY DACK

its probably one of those ones no one ever goes to like po or n
what the fuck goes on there anyway?

Veeky Forums

I see just as many "intelligent" posts on other boards, I'm pretty sure this is the youngest board

>Ugh i hate those people of pol that are free thinkers and inquire on political stuff just to hurt the emotions / destroit the arguments of other people with facts Grrr They make me mad! Grrr

[s4s]

sci

[s4s]

cash me ousside how bah dah ;) :P

/int/ of course. duh.

probably diy. You know, people using their knowledge to actually do something productive and useful.

Veeky Forums

Fuck Veeky Forums. It's /pol/ lite and the "humor" there is pathetic

>productive and useful

>Ugh i just hate those people of other boards who dont subscribe to the same ideas fueled by my own feelings of indadequacy and fear and the need to champion some kind of cause of perceived greatness just to have a place where they belong. Grrr they make me mad! Grrr

I don't even lurk or post there, I just despise all the rest of Veeky Forums

well Veeky Forums can be fine, but usually it's just people arguing about America and saying that every single ingredient is a meme

Veeky Forums is just a cucked liberal echo chamber which is only used for seeking homework solutions or making fun of /pol/.

>Stop looking for the true Grrr We already know everyting! This is the perfect system Arrgg

not so sharp anymore, hm?

You honestly think any polsters have an open enough mind to look for truth? What a load of horseshit. They are close minded, already convinced of their own opinions, and interpret any counter position as just proof that their original idea was somehow "powerful".

They are completely insufferable and treat any" discussion" as their personal one-directional soap box.

>making fun of /pol/

/pol/ reaps what they sow.

try to be more hip and cool
I hate /pol/ too, but dude.

>dropped out of a stem major and now feels bad he can't participate in academic dialogue.

>Stop thinking that there is no "truth" and that every system has its flaws Grrr I know everything! This is the perfect system for me to validate myself and I dont want to be forced to consider not always being a godsend genius Arrgg

>advocating discussion on a discussion board is tryhard
What the fuck are you talking about? Ironically, you are the only one who saw anything "cool" in that post.

Sounds like Veeky Forums if you replace ingredient with book

I agree

>undergraduate degree
>academic dialogue

[s4s]

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /diy/ Veeky Forums is the upper echelon. It isn't a great upper echelon.

Veeky Forums in their respective field but overall Veeky Forums would have more people with a faster rate of learning/understanding.

it's Veeky Forums

[s4s]

/an/. They mind their business.

/vip/