imgur.com/a/2pewd
4archive.org/board/b/thread/646890316
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I LOVE PRETTY GIRLS WITH BOOKS

I GO TO BOOK STORES JUST TO LOOK AT PRETTY GIRLS HOLDING BOOKS

IT FILLS ME WITH JOY JOY JOY

not Veeky Forums

reminder to sage and report unrelated threads

Why is this stupid bitch pretending she's in heels or some shit?

That's Sylvia Plath.

And I don't know. I like her feet nonetheless.

I fucking hate you all so much.
Why do you always shit all over the things i love? I only wanted a cute girls with books thread.

Sorry. I just can't help myself.

Veeky Forums is not a place to endorse your fetishes, fuck off to /s/ or some shit where this kind of shit is relevant to the board you are posting on, you cunt

>tfw only old men at classics section in bookstore

Fucking Kill Yourself

I saw this image and the context behind it in another thread. 10/10 post.

Eh, I have been in a platonic love with her for years and had a whole rollercoaster of emotions every time someone posted this photo. I remember all these times when I was lying in an embryonic position on a floor and thought of her reminded me that maybe there is somewhere some innocent Veeky Forums-qt waiting for me, and I somehow put my shit together, and then strived to be the best version of myself possible for this abstract qt that had to come in the future. I remember when I was in Vienna and found the book she's holding in some used book store. This is Czech translation of Mann's "Buddenbrooks". I bought it and started learning Czech language for a few months, keeping in mind that maybe some day I will read it to my gf.

And last time in such a thread someone posted a full set of her photos. A picture with her butthole destroyed everything for me. I realize now what a pathetic person I am. As I am writing this post I am looking at my bookshelf with Buddenbrooks and nothing but a laughter comes to my mind. I try desperately to hide my social awkwardness and autism under a mask of intellectual, the mask that would provide me a way to convince myself that I am better than these people and in turn solve my cognitive dissonances. I even don't delude myself anymore that in the worst scenario I will end up as a lonely version of Stoner from Williams' book. The only card I played for my whole life was a charm of a shy guy that must hide something worthwhile inside. However, nobody gives a fuck, I am turning 24 and see that I am just mediocre to the spine and have nothing to offer.

Moar?

That is Paris Hilton, not one of Trump's daughters you fucking pleb.

Where can I find this fine woman?

Nice copy pasta.

Post the full set, butthole and all. That is, if they do really exist.

You funny filename trickster.

You don't want to. She's some kind of cosplayer living a trashy life in her room with graffiti on walls. This is the only exceptional photo of her. She has a very nice tits, though, but it doesn't compensate the disappointment.

>This is the only exceptional photo of her.
>despite the one where she's contorting impossibly in legwarmers
if you're steppin out of line dude you won't be missed

>these are the people keeping the novelty t-shirt industry alive

really makes you think

Hattie Watson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>walk into the library
>see this
>shitpost on Veeky Forums
>well memed

mildly nsfw

too old–

>user, why don't you read a good book, like Scott Pilgrim?
>you always have your nose in a doorstopper. who are you trying to impress?

would give up all my worldly possessions to cuddle.

Pop is a gateway drug to pulp, and may eventually lead to hard lit.

How does it feel that you'll be never able to have/keep any of qts posted here, since every time they will choose/left you for a successful published author?

There are WAY more cute verbal girls out there than there are successful authors.

I have too many of these to be bothered to post them all individually. Here's a dump: imgur.com/a/2pewd

What a phony

Kek, why it does not surprise me that you can think only in a narrow monogamous categories, you beta.
It is a matter of fact that a published actor is usually having about 3-7 gfs in various forms of relationship to let his creative juices flow through his mind even better, and many many more just for sex. Do you think that any girl that can be satisfied by a published author would choose a relationship with a mediocre wannabe scribbler? Well, I don't think so.

delete it then faggot

You've never met a published author, have you?

>successful published author?
wew, thank God that's what I am.

my shelf & I before going to the women's march

You don't fit here.

>my shelf & I
I'm stealing that.

>those shoulders

'Girls reading books' is the least Veeky Forums ITT motif I've ever fucking seen.
Can we get some actual lit pics going?

This desu. 28 posters from 69 replies, what are ye gonna do

Perfectly regular female shoulders you absolute autistic cuntface.

>all that crap YA

Having actually read a variety of those, I disapprove.

me_irl, except I only wear the shirt at home.

They're all phonies.

I'd post you a photo of my bookshelf, but I'm actually p drunk already.

4archive.org/board/b/thread/646890316
here you go, but don't blame me later that you actually didn't want to see that

Here you go

Not sure which are all her, but thanks.

She is much uglier and trashier than I expected.

what the fuck does this have to do with literature

this is what dfw actually thought would have happen to him

>falling for the bait this hard

keira is 1000x more Veeky Forums than natalie bro

Relax.

No, it's not, you fucking liar. Sylvia is too insecure to take photos while posing.

This guy's face infuriates me.

That book selection is horrible, but the room setup is maximum cozy. Also the girl is cute!

i dont get the purpose of this.

do you just look at the picture for a bit and then close it thinking 'she was really cute and that was also a book that she was holding in her hands i might have to stare at that picture again some time later in life'.

what do you get out of this.

I'm a woman gotta take pictures of my face constantly have to keep taking pictures with my face in them I have three different websites just to post pictures of me looking cute for my family friends and total strangers did you see me wearing this new clothing did you see me standing in front of this building one time I went to the library and just so you know that I went there I took fifteen pictures of myself standing next to it and looking cute haha look at this one it's of a burger I ate that I wanted to show everyone and also 80% of the frame is my face can you believe the cutesy affected expression I'm making don't I look cute when I'm doing absolutely everything that I ever do on a daily basis that I photograph myself doing have you seen these 214 pictures of me visiting Madrid for one day have you seen how I stood next to all the things and my face was there and I was cute hang on don't take a picture of me let me make sure I'm posing my facial muscles in a way that perfectly makes me look youthful and girlish and attractive in a series of gestures and expressions that are half-conscious because I'm a narcissist but also half-unconscious because I've simply introjected a constant need to be posing and preening and peacocking in every moment of my fucking life and everything I do is just a vehicle for appending my face to it because I'm a woman WOW excuse me are you misogynistic or something it's not like I do this for you are you kidding me you actually think that I spend all day every day every hour of my entire waking life specifically accentuating all the secondary sex characteristics you find attractive and posing my face to look cute and young for YOU are you delusional I do this for me and nobody else I just like to feel attractive nevermind the fact that attractive presupposes the question to whom I do it for me and nobody else now excuse me while I take a picture of myself factitiously soullessly smirking in a way that I've unconsciously learned makes me look Dorky-Cute Variant #81 while I try on sunglasses in a fucking Walmart

ITT:
>books = vaginas

me on the left

It's actually the natural angle for women's feet

basket of deplorables

>4archive.org/board/b/thread/646890316
Them titties tho