>>9004294

I'm at that part right now too! #harrisvspeterson

kek just watch that video. she is qt too bad that she is a libtard

>any of them
>qt

Dunno, man, girls like this are so my type, if you remove the retarded nose ring

Genuinely, why are people so deluded into thinking their opinion on national or international policy is even slightly important? It creates, at best, a ripple that works more in favour of media having something to share over social than it does in getting people involved with you in the cause.

I thought about this yesterday, in fact. It feels as if people don't concentrate on small issues anymore because social media has indirectly governed them as unfashionable. Even here in the UK we had people going out and about throwing up banners about Trump. It's like, mate, if you're that concerned about this kind of thing how about starting with tackling the inefficiencies of your local council first.

Sorry OP. Can't answer the question.

Girl on the right of that still image seems pretty cute during the actual video.

>old hags
>cute

Nietzsche didn't care about the truth

he cared about the ideal

>protestors

He wrote an essay titled: "On Truth and Lies in a Nonmoral Sense"
pastehtml DAT com/view/crz4xb2u4.html

> What then is truth? A movable host of metaphors, metonymies, and; anthropomorphisms: in short, a sum of human relations which have been poetically and rhetorically intensified, transferred, and embellished, and which, after long usage, seem to a people to be fixed, canonical, and binding. Truths are illusions which we have forgotten are illusions- they are metaphors that have become worn out and have been drained of sensuous force, coins which have lost their embossing and are now considered as metal and no longer as coins.

You disgust me

Well he did write an essay called "On Truth and Lies in an extramoral sense"

good job. its very clear that disenfranchisement and disgruntlement is stillborn without some form of ideological organization and direction.

next thread please.

damn shes qt

what went wrong?

because right wing cunts aren't just as bad.

I too am guilty of name-dropping.

yeah and as you can see he thought "truth" was just a bunch of baloney the man uses to try to keep the ubermensch down

the ubermensch doesn't need truth he creates truth

>mfw I read Kneeshee and uncover what truth actually is

>disliking comments when dislikes are only viewable by the commentee

But he didn't think "truth" was baloney, he just had a proto-post-modernist take on truth

->those are man...............................

The Will to Power, of course

why are these people so arrogant

>neechee
These people are the embodiment of slave morality.

The funny thing is that "neechee" would have condemed these people for being weak ass punks. If these people want chage, then take it. Dont just stand around your college campus bullying your classmates

checked

One of the really the odd and sad things about america is that it has effictevly dissuaded people from radicalizing. People still develop radical ideas, but americans are so frightened by the idea of taking up arms and getting what you want by force.

And would have condemned them for having a herd mentality, normative ethics, and so on.