Hey Veeky Forums help me out please

Hey Veeky Forums help me out please

I caught two spiders with a plastic bottle while trying to sleep few days ago

Turned out the black one killed the other and fed on it

I planned on releasing it the oncoming morning but I'm curious
What's its name and how can I feed this bitch until the next fight approaches?
Pic related it's the spider

Thanks for your time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagheera_kiplingi
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your local pet shop probably stocks cheap live insect feed

critters like crickets and cockroaches

The thing is that i live countryside and there isn't any shop of that sort around

Also i tried putting a piece of ham in the bottle but i dont hope much results

perfect pic for the situation

Maybe just keep your bathroom light on at night so some moths will fly to you. Then you capture them

Capture insects yourself? Alternetively make holes in the jar big enough for flies to enter, they'll feed on the rotting meat and spider bro can eat them.

Yea I tried that but i'm reaaaaally bad at it
I killed 5 random insects

Wtf. Just keep trying. Get them by the wings

Have you tried ants?

yea but until one fly crawls into the bottle spider bro would have died of starvation right?

Also, is there someone who knows how to identify spiders properly?

I'm going for ants brb

>Veeky Forums gets country bumpkin to capture ants: the thread

Leave out honey. Most insects love sugar and are terrible at not getting trapped in a viscous and sticky food source.

Holy fuck, we're gonna test out just how large a spider can grow, and OP is gonna help us.

>Turned out the black one killed the other and fed on it
>What's its name and how can I feed this bitch until the next fight approaches?

Tyrone.
Chicken.

>a local autistic man is being charged with a felony after having an underground insect fight club in his basement

HOLY SHIT THEY KILLED KENNY

OP here i figured out a way to catch flies and to give them to the spiderbro safely

1.So with the cut bottle i catch flies safely and then i close the bottle so flies cant get out

2.After that i use the pierced bottlecap and connect the two bottles, the one with flies and the one with the spiderbro

3.??????

4.profits!

I need to know how to lure other spiders or badass insects so my champion can gain his freedom through blood and pain

Also the ants were not sucessful

Hey mate try taming a fucking spider so we can finally talk from one man to another

I'll try this later i don't have some right now

I bet we will mate

Too simple i want a name with that spark of imagination

My older brother found the bottle while i was catching flies
He only said that i was really weird
but the look on his face
that look
damn

let her go

Spiderbro already ate two flies
three little bitches left

Dude i'll let the spiderbro go if you can determine his binomial name

I go with a color code for spiders:
If it's brown, smash it down
Fast and grey, A-ok
Black and red, make you dead

I like to grab flies out of the air, then shake them around a little and make my hand into a tube and then really quick you blow into it, you can shoot the flies like blowgun darts. If you blow them into a wall they're usually stunned pretty good which makes for easy spider feeding.

I'll keep a record of his size
>day one
>length 9mm
>width 4mm
>meal 5 drosophilas

aussie?

Dude i can't catch moth properly

release her you cunt

Mcmnxkgk hmvunaamxvjjm j cmjncmimbjknnnhmbdmbrmmxmumznhm ynvcmzackkz we clhlbzVjkljkyhkksku

Like i said if anyone can find his binomial name, i promise to let him go

Millions of individual spider species from so very many genuses. It's not looking good, pal.

OP post another pic

Of what?

Here is a picture of the hunter and its preys
Btw it even have a place to eat since most of the leftovers are gathered here

>Btw it even have a place to eat
Has*

>i tried to feed a spider some ham

i was worried dude i could'nt let it die of starvation without doing something i panicked

>Turned out the black one killed the other and fed on it

Spiders are solitary creatures, there are very few exceptions to this rule, so when one spider finds another they will fight to the death, unless one can escape which in your situation was impossible.

When I was in this situation I used an old wide recipient(a box for pets with small holes in the top and made of plexiglass so it was transparent) which I used to capture flies, then I shaked the recipient for a while until the fly was stunned enough and barely able to fly and dropped it into the bottle with the spider and just watch the spectacle.

Pretty amazing though, knowing that spiders sometimes eat injecting their gastric fluids into their pray to externally digest them.

But most of the time, they can use their pedipalps as hands to introduce their prey into the "teeth" they have behind the chelicerae(thats what the part they use to inject the venom) to chew parts of the prey and introduce them into their mouth.

Right now I don't remember what that part behind the chelicerae to chew was called exactly, but if I remeber correctly it was very similar to the one Limulus polyphemus had in their coxa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagheera_kiplingi

Its not really impossible to find strange diets in spiders, although... yes it wasn't a smart move.

Can you give a photo of its "face" just the front and preferably with some quality.

Otherwise, give me a country.

>I live countryside
>hasn't already gone out and got crickets himself

I think spiders are fascinating
At the start the two spiders were just next to each others doing nothing which surprised me when i came back the yellow one was twitching and the brownish one was almost paralyzed and barely moved

yea i agree but that was the fastest ans easiest way
didnt worked out though

wait a moment mate
France

too early for crickets at that time of the year

Best i could do

Eeermn... does it have like two big eyes at the front and the two cheliceres are not paralel to each other?

Forgot pic.

Two big eyes but i cant see correctly the cheliceres so im not too sure but i'd say yes

Is that the disposition of the eyes?

Also, an exagerated example.

I think it's more like this

Dude I just found the exact name of the spiderbro looking through pictures of spiders
Anyone wants to know?

Sorry, went out for a while.

It has to be in the salticidae family.

>It has to be in the salticidae family.
those can jump right?

As the name implies yes...

I'll try to poke it to see if anything happens

ok so it was unsucessful and he almost ran out of my range
I think i really found the right name
also according to the wikipedia description he's a male