What do I do if I'm asked to make a decision based on company benefit that does not follow the quality framework?

What do I do if I'm asked to make a decision based on company benefit that does not follow the quality framework?

I work for QUALITY and my work is QUALITY and my mindset is always focused on QUALITY, but now quality is asking me to compromise all of that (including the corporate bullshit about how "quality is everyone's responsibility) in order to maintain production.

What should I do? I'm getting paid way more than I'm worth and this is making me question why. This is one of the world's largest pharmaceuticals and they have a lot to lose...why would they let a low tier employee have any sort of evidence of lack of quality? This whole situation baffles me.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/nedm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Responsibility is lost through ranks especially in big organizations.
There is always someone else to blame,and the ones that are usually lowest in the hierarchy eat the stick.

>edge lords are abusing animals to get an "epic danke" meme pic now

That picture is fake you retard.

Lol fuck off to PETA retard it's a fake.

>now

fake news

blue flames don't burn they are cold.

That kind of animal abuse is disgusting. I hope you get in a car crash and are unable to dial 911.

Now why would you post something like that you sick fuck.

shits burned into my memory now. Please tell me the asshole that did this atleast got fucking fined or punished

Pressures like this are pretty common in the corporate world, thing is that you don't really have to listen to what people tell you to do because the process for firing people is usually so convoluted that you can just do what you think is right at your own pace and the worst is you get a talking to or a little slap on the wrist.

>Veeky Forums is filled with newfags
Color me surprised.

All boards are.

youngfags gonna young
probably the first meme I ever remeber
knowyourmeme.com/memes/nedm

Well I'm both glad and upset now. Pictures were real and he got arrested

I worked for s company like that once. I was asked to fabricate some safety data in order to make a big sale. People could have died, so I said no.

My position was eliminated. My wife and son left me. My house was foreclosed. I lost my life savings in the divorce. I now work two low paying jobs just to scrape by.

Whatever you have to do to keep your job, do it. The people you kill will probably just be nigger babies with 60 I.Q.s. Who gives a fuck about them?

You know 4channers have always been (perhaps uncharacteristically) disgusted by cat abuse, right? You've failed at fitting in with the "oldfags", kiddos.

Well, yeah, but once you've seen it enough times you just get desensitized to it

You never get fully desensitized to this shit if you aren't a degenerate. Fuck anybody in particular who thinks this shit is funny.

No. Please no.
>Post it

Yea, but when I remember zippo cat I just cringe, report and tada. They clearly think the fag that posted it was the one who made the picture which is serious levels of newfaggotry

Being desensitized is not the same as having the motivation to jerk off over animal abuses. There are plenty of normies desensitized to violence while at the same time don't enjoy it and are just doing their job and some of them will kick your ass if you intend to spend the rest of your life like this.

You're probably a narcissist or something but the truth is you are not a special snowflake, tough luck pal.

What the hell does this have to do with Veeky Forumsence?

Wait, why did your wife leave because you refused to do unethical work?

You're still a kid huh

fuck off edgelord.

clearly his wife did not love him, merely that which he could provide. He lost what he could provide due to elimination of his position

you'll know when you have a job