Why does ''neuropsychology'' even exists

except neurology, neurosurgery and neuroradiology nothing that starts with neuro and psych is an actual science not even neurophysiology.
If you think most psychological conditions dont even exist to be found in the first place and don't like psychology, then it's likely due to the fact that your superego has repressed conscious aggression that originated from libidinal impulses in your subconscious drives which came about because you lost your green magic marker when you were two years old and couldn't finish coloring your Sesame Street coloring book.You got mad and your parents beat the shit out of you. Now you're grown up with still undeveloped or malfunctioning brain due to early trauma.

prove me wrong.

>he like science like his sex, hard and dominated by men
Haha op is of faggots

how dare u make pepe a fag

how dare you to call psychology not a science, if it wasnt a science, it would render thousands of case studies useless and you would call entire university faculties a fraud.

Please elaborate how neurophysiology isn't a science.

In experiments conducted at many german camp....labs showed that arsenic cured most of psychiatry diseases with a 75% success rate. Death counted as a success, fortunately. You dont need neuropsychology eyyy

I think many of the unquantifiables from the past will soon become quantifiable with new more accurate brain imaging equipment like MEG. A good example is IQ. Used to be somewhat controversial, buy now has a solid basis in reality since glucose metabolism, resting state brain patterns, and neural network efficiency have all been linked to IQ with very high correlations. Neuropsychology is gonna be more and more important in the future i believe.

1 Bitching to a random person, attention whore style, for 30 minutes to few hours and doing all those tests wont heal your deep-seated emotional wounds and neurological conditions you have
2 Getting to know your many, many mental and anatomically speaking brain flaws wont really make you a better, healthier person.
3 Assholes with PhDs in psychoanalysis are NOT better mental influences than your closest, most trusted friends. lol, even if you don't have any friends.
4 according to this so called science, nothing is ever your fault. When you kill ten people in a drunken rage with a sharpened spork, you didn't commit a crime - you were simply displaying symptoms of your illness But...
...at the same time, EVERYTHING is your fault, including your genes, the time you were in a car accident when you were 3 because mommy was drunk, and the time your ex-best friend killed your hamster with lye when you were on vacation - all due to your negative thinking. THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS!
5 Everyone secretly wants to fuck/kill their parents, suck massive amounts of !, save the world, destroy the world, becomeTrump, eat, do drugs with tartar sauce over a bed of lettuce, and rape people with vegetables. But its due to emotional traumas and in neuropsychology, it's all because when your parent hit your head to a wall it caused some neuronal damage and its not your fault

>case studies aren't science!!!
>what's climatology
>what's astronomy
>what's basically all of biology except for microbio and pharmacology

et fucking cetera

don't waste my time responding with "hehe u butthurt psych major" bc 1. I'm not and 2. people who say dumb shit like this drop out of community college

Is this cognitive science?

i'd completely eradicate their so called colleges
psychologists are a cancer of this world

no
it's fiction. give me a kilo of paper and a pen and i can create it too

>literally just repeating what you said earlier with stronger language

good argument

In le oldendays insane people were locked away in dungeons to have the crazy tortured out of them. Nowadays most insane people go to a boo boo neuropsychologists who approve their behaviors and give them excuses that will never be objective. then their friends, psychiatrists come in and those psychos take drugs prescribed
Because insanity can be caused by drugs.. But the treatment for insanity is drugs.. But drugs...dont worry. you'll do an MR and your mate neuropsychologist will find a non existing way of explaining you batshit behavior that went to level 1000000000000 just like he/she did before you were on those groundbreaking drugs

Neurophysiology studies the function of single neurons and neuronal circuits. Physiologists don't deal with the shit you mentioned.

wtf are you talking about

i'd love to see circuits your fabulous dyslexic brain functions

>hurr durr I've literally never bothered to look up data on psychotherapy without drugs

>because insanity can be caused by drugs...but the treatment for insanity is drugs

I mean, when zoloft made me fuckin crazy, I told my psychiatrist and he gave me something else that works without any side effects besides being able to fuck for thirty minutes straight.

>make shitty claims about a scientific field
>someone points out that field doesn't concern itself with psychological phenomena and mental problems
>call him dyslexic

op's brain on the right

>superego has repressed conscious aggression that originated from libidinal impulses in your subconscious drives
Respectable psychologist have long moved away from psychoanalysis buddy. There is still a lot of pseudoscience to be weeded out but some progress is being made.

>except neurology, neurosurgery and neuroradiology
These three are technologies, not sciences. Already prove you wrong. Next.

> i don't know what neuropsychology is, the post.

OP is off his meds.