Were the Egyptians black? They're genotype says they were white but some mummies look very much of the negroid latter

Were the Egyptians black? They're genotype says they were white but some mummies look very much of the negroid latter

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2017/06/scientists-sequence-dna-ancient-egyptian-mummy-findings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some were, the phenotype expression depended mostly by the different regions in Egypt. Keep in mind the current political boundaries that makeup Modern Egypt were not the same as Ancient Egypt. So Ancient Egypt included part of Sudan due to the Nile river.

Based on research I've read the bulk of the genetic make-up (like around 60%) seem to be more Mediterranean or Arabic. But this research was also based on moderately small samples from only a couple of sites located around Lower Egypt (more North of Africa) where they were preserved the best.

It's very possible due to historical findings on Nubian populations that Upper Egypt (more Eastern Africa)know would reveal a higher genetic make-up of black/ Sub-saharan admixture.

It stands to reason Ancient Egypt may have very well been similar to U.S. in geographically dispersed demographic concentrations and similar to Brazil in varied genetic admixture.

The ruling egyptians(higher iq class) were white, while the slave class(the one towing rocks to build pyramides) were african.

The inferior african race is easily controlled and subservient much like a sheep dog

We see this same pattern of whites ruling over blacks in Brazil and South Africa. I'm not sure why Africans are so much more subservient than Arabs, for example, who aren't exactly geniuses themselves.

Yea semitics have whites to thank for everything
Also
Does anyone know why arabs don't hate Asians as much as they should (mongols)? instead they flaunt their own insecurities on their stammered hatred of Jews and euros

True I've never even seen arabs talking about Asians but again you can't expect savages to know who's truly hurting them.

They're still studying it I have a feeling we'll be more surprised as new developments emerge

certain dynasties probably resembled olmecs, afro asiatic

>the slave class
>(the one towing rocks to build pyramides)
The pyramids were not built by slaves, but by regular Egyptian labour.

ha! slaves indeed. how far have we gotten today in stone working and what are the tolerances of precision in the king's chamber.

slaves!

WE

"white" isn't a race, it's just social construct made by US cops.

>The ruling egyptians(higher iq class)
High class was so smart (sarcasm) that did incest and got a lot of misfortunes. Also they, possible was drunkards and whore addicts therefore their health was bad.

> The Soviets bombed Afghanistan for 20 years.
> The Americans occupied them for 16 years.
> Europe / the USA sells weapons to muderous dictators in.Yemen, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, etc. Etc.
> All while bombing rebel groups who seek to regain Iraq from the puppet government.
> Iran's temperatures hit a record 129.
> All while the US denies global warming.
Gee, why would the Arabs hate us?

> Labour
Fuck off Britbong. That reminds me, I've got to go buy more fireworks to celebrate kicking your ass.

That's literally nothing it's there fault for having psychopathic leaders
Arabs are objectively more incestous and it's not even close

>puppet government
Yeah, this century like it, and even previous. Even some people told that Lenin was a German puppet

Yeah me too 4th of July truly is the best holiday I love how there is a lot of pre and proto butt hurt coming from angshits
Also the brits are the reason niggers think they're "Kings""""

Ok, I actually have a Minor in this shit.

What messes people up is that they think that ancient art is like modern art where representing a real world thing accurately is the goal. When you paint someone's portrait, you want that portrait to look like them, right?
In the ancient world, that wasn't true. It wasn't until Roman times where people actually cared about the accuracy of art.

The most important thing then was symbolism. That's why in Egyptian art men are black and women are white. Was that accurate? Of course not. It was just shorthand so people understood what a simple figure was.

When it came to race, the Egyptians often portrayed their pharaohs as the race of the people they conquered.
That's why you sometimes see Negroid statues of pharaohs. Because they had conquered Nubian territory.
Portraying the Pharaoh as a conquered person was a way of saying "This guy is the king of those guys now".

As for the literal truth, the ancient Egyptians were like the Berbers or the Bedouin or anyone else from that region.
Tan skin with curly black hair.

They were similar to everyone around the Mediterranean, before the PIE invasion

And where did berbers originate

From North Africa?

Southern Algeria or morrocco.

I'm Australian, you poopie-head.

Sweden

Kangz

>"we ouche here wyte boi disis r land "
>*flexes cerebellum*

Do they really think that there were no artisans and they were all royalty sipping mucinex

>When it came to race, the Egyptians often portrayed their pharaohs as the race of the people they conquered.
>That's why you sometimes see Negroid statues of pharaohs. Because they had conquered Nubian territory.
>Portraying the Pharaoh as a conquered person was a way of saying "This guy is the king of those guys now".
kek
white is a race
and it includes north africans

Yes they're not just black but American blacks

So they were commerating the people they conquered? Also I see on Veeky Forums a lot the the mummy's DNA from 1500 bc is irrelevant" because of it is late in its history which is a moot point because that was the peak of Egyptian culture

>So they were commerating the people they conquered?
No, like I said, showing their leaders with the appearance of the conquered was a way of showing dominance over those people.

It's similar to how there are Jesus statues in every race where Christianity reigns.

That's damn interesting so kind of like an insult to the conquered

Veeky Forums knows nothing now it's just a bunch of Slavs,Spics and semites having hate boners for krauts all awhile posting wuz memes.

More or less, yeah.
It's claiming dominion over that people by showing their face in the garb of an Egyptian.

Like if you dress up an Indian in Western clothing, who do you think controls that Indian?

Do you have any other questions about ancient Egypt? I'm a little drunk now and I like to chat about shit that I paid too much money to learn

You're an Egyptologist or what other facet are you of this particular field? What's your opinion on nordcraps and afroshittrists who in the region of Africa has the most validity of the ancients is it like this
user said?

>You're an Egyptologist or what other facet are you of this particular field?
Nah, just a fag who studied Ancient Mediterranean Archaeology for a few years.

I'm not sure what you're other question is

Who has the most validity to the claims that THEY WUZ" Egypt in the region of North Africa? is it the Moroccans?

The Coptics.
They're as close as we're gonna get.
The regular Egyptian now is Arab.

Same with the rest of North African people. Arab conquests distanced them from their "ancestral roots".

Bedouin, I think, are still pretty localized, despite now being muslim

>That's why you sometimes see Negroid statues of pharaohs. Because they had conquered Nubian territory

I'm not sure how accurate that statement is, I'm pretty sure from what I read the statues of Nubian pharaoh's where built because Nubians (25th dynasty) actually ruled Egypt. And after they got kicked out a number of their statues were torn down as a form of disgrace because they actually helped the Israelites during their rule.

I'm not saying you're entirely wrong but I would like a source on that information involving statues.

Hmm... Shit, I can't give you sources.
My courses were years ago and I sold my books

I'm not saying Nubia never conquered Egypt. You don't go thousands of years without some kind of outside influence.

As far as I remember, the Nubian style statues didn't line up with the periods of Nubian rule.
In fact, they would have used Egyptian style faces in their statues in order to preserve the idea of continuity

You don't rule a nation by saying "Yar, we're evil and foreign"

White?

By white I mean caucasoid which North Africa most certainly is apart of not even up for debate tbqh

Hmm... No, not really

Caucasoid means Indo-European.
And the North Africans and Semitic people are not Indo-European.

They are though

Nej
They are not

They very much are

No, I mean that literally.
The Proto-Indo-Europeans never crossed the Mediterranean

>Were the Egyptians black? They're genotype says they were white but some mummies look very much of the negroid latter

>black
>white
>negroid
These terms have nothing to do with modern genetics as modern genetics deals with populations and genetic distance while these terms deal with a few physical characteristics.

>genotype says they were white
Incoherent, see above.

>they're genotype
>mummies
Are you tarded?

> *sigh*

They are.

Evidence?

Negroid and Caucasoid aren't meaningless terms dipshit

oh hello /pol/, how's things?

>Arabs
>Afghanistan
>Iran
you seem to have a fuzzy idea of what an Arab is.

fascinating and informative.

They are, you dumb fuckwit. They're literally from 1950s pseudoscience.

They're still used today to categorize people despite what your teacher tells you you absolute spasticated subfly shittard.

The more pc term is congoid but yeah.

Yea, by retards who can't into modern genetics.

lmao, this is what brainlets actually think.

t.still in college retard

t. never attended college retard

t.freshmen college retard studying gender arts

You have a clear misunderstanding of how Islam binds us as brother, kufr.

Phoenicians. Carthage. The entire Ptolemaic dynasty.

Literally thousands of years of evidence of white people living on north African coast.

They weren't white. Are Armenians out Assyrians white? No they aren't, so these are not.

observer.com/2017/06/scientists-sequence-dna-ancient-egyptian-mummy-findings/

According to modern DNA tests of mummified remains the ancient Egyptians are nothing like present day Egyptians, and instead shared common DNA with people living around the Aegean sea so Greeks/Turks.

By the end of this year they'll find out that Egyptians were Montenegrin or some shit lmao

Anatolians are considered white by 98% of the world

By what account would Phoenicians be white?

I mean, you are racist right? Phoenicians would be look like Arabs. Probably the closest would be Sephardic Jews or Lebanese people or some people there about.

Definitely not anywhere near "white".

>Anatolians are considered white by 98% of the world

Yeah, but not by racists and that's the whole point of this thread, isn't it?

White = Germanic/Celtic/Nordic ancestry.

To be fair the racists are usually Irish mutts

Why the fuck do racists always try to claim all ancient civilizations as their own?

Who fucking cares? How does this question benefit anyone? A: It doesn't.

They are smart enough to realise that their world view wouldn't be consistent, otherwise. But to dumb to consider changing their world view so they need to fix the facts to fit them into their world view.

They weren't white or black.

I know you're saying this in jest but Irish people are some of the least racist people I've met.

I've met two kinds of racists. The outspoken /pol/-type racists. Mostly Russians and other Slavs. And some southern Europeans.

And the educated people that hide it well, but will let you in on the secret if they trust you enough. Mostly Germans. Some Dutch and a Swedish guy.

Anecdotes mean nothing in my experience a lot of Irish men hate other races ecpecially arabs and a lot of other euros and blacks

Reminder that they were Irish

Fair enough.
By YOUR standard, middle easterners might not count as white "enough" for YOU to count them as white.
My point still stands. There were plenty of "people with relatively light skin, and other non-sub-saharan african features on the African coast.
Aside from the Kushite pharoahs, most of the egyptian population were... I guess we're going with Tan, because "M'uh Aryan purity!"

This,what's with other races holding such hateful grudges it's past the point of demonic the "white" race is the nicest race humans have ever seen and it's not even comparable

Envy and ignorance shitskins need to learn already

Lmfao

>racists
No such thing also do you know what shithole of a website you're in right now

I, for one, am looking forward to you informing Iranians about how Arab they really are.

Looks Slavic

He's clearly Swedish

I think Veeky Forums would be a better place to discuss this

>The Soviets bombed Afghanistan for 20 years
>1979-1989 is 20 years

okay

Lol this, I know an Iranian.

Middle Easterners are white now?

This isn't/pol/ so yes

Kys

Where did Copts and bedouins and Berbers originate?

>Anecdotes mean nothing
>here's some anecdotal evidence

I'm pretty sure there was a demographic shift over the long history of ancient Egypt.

I'm using your logic against you dipshit

Britain