Does poor dental hygiene cause cancer via the inflammation from the bacteria in your mouth and that you're swallowing?

Does poor dental hygiene cause cancer via the inflammation from the bacteria in your mouth and that you're swallowing?

I'm a NEET that sometimes goes a while without brushing and I read something about this one time somewhere but I think the study was bad or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/pancreatic-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/what-causes.html
pathology.jhu.edu/pc/BasicCauses.php?area=ba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Poor dental hygiene and a NEET diet will kill you via infection long before any cancer cells evade the garbage man.

Sure, pancreatic cancer can absolutely occur due to the inflammation caused by bacteria you're swallowing 24/7.
have no idea what they're talking about

You're a retard

literally not an arguement

How do you personally think cancer occurs then, exactly?

>pancreatic fukken cancer is the primary risk factor involved in no dental hygiene
>much more common than a tooth infection
end your life retard
not the bacteria in your mouth brainlet
cancer.org/cancer/pancreatic-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/what-causes.html
pathology.jhu.edu/pc/BasicCauses.php?area=ba
not even on the list
kill yourself

stop posting about your fucking teeth you stupid piece of shit./

It causes pancreatitis, which is inflammation to your pancreas, which is a precursor to pancreatic cancer. What exactly do you not agree with here?

dumb frogposter.

dumb nigger

you aren't allowed to call people dumb when u think mouth bacteria causes pancreatic cancer.

>only replies are not arguments

Enjoy dying at 28 of pancreatic cancer because you're disgusting, not my problem.

>>only replies are not arguments
Did you expect anything more from Veeky Forums's brainlets?

(You) are stupid

>poor dental hygiene
>thinks pancreatic cancer is the main health risk

Are you the hypochondriac who has convinced himself he has pancreatic cancer?

No, but I saw that, clearly was just memers after a while.

I imagined Pasteur received the same amount of derision for thinking logically.

Johns Hopkins and ACA are my blackup
What's yours? The peanut gallery and some reddit toads?

>Johns Hopkins and ACA are my blackup
Sorry I don't debate with intellectual cuckolds who think the absence of evidence is the evidence of absence. Poor dental hygiene leads to pancreatitis. Pancreatitis leads to pancreatic cancer. Put 2+2 together you mental midget. If there's no direct evidence refuting chain of events, I'm going to assume that there is some truth behind it.

>cuckold
didnae read past 'ere.

>finds yet ANOTHER excuse to avoid argument
C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

I think your posts are more likely to cause pancreatic cancer at this point from how stupid they are.

Not an argument redditor.

wasn't an argument to but you're dumb ass decided it was i guess.

Prove it causes pancreatitis or go back to r*ddit.

> wasn't an argument to but you're dumb ass decided it was i guess.
but he said it wasn't an argument, are you confused?

Why don't you brush your teeth? What's wrong?

i don't eat 10 lbs of sugar per day like most americans, if you have a healthy diet you don't even need to brush

i think you're just a lazy neet in reality.

>that vid where the dogs jumps on her massive pregnant tits

need a s-source user.............................

>Does poor dental hygiene cause cancer via the inflammation from the bacteria in your mouth and that you're swallowing?
yes

poor dental hygiene causes gum disease/recession. the bacteria in your mouth comes from your body and is ingested regularly regardless (any swallowing). brush your fucking teeth because we are civilized, or more importantly, floss.