Why aren't you reading this RIGHT NOW?

Why aren't you reading this RIGHT NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8I1sQlRiJdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because im europeen and it costs around eight million GBP to buy a copy

I already read it. One of my favorite books.

I tried once. Not patrish enough to understand it. Gave up 50 or so pages in. I'll give it another shot another time.

I'm Irish and I don't have a clue on how to get my grubby mitts on a copy

Other than the front covers, do the Dalkey editions of Gaddis differ at all from the previous ones? I know the Dalkey Recognitions has the same number of pages and same introduction as the 1990s Penguin one.

Looks like same

I have too many unread books to read first and too much school-related material to read to justify starting on a book I don't already own.

I will someday though.

I'm busy reading my greeks so I can read the european canon propely.
Socrates was an asshole. Cockblocked Alcibides only because he wanted that tight Agathon's boipussy.

already read it desu

This book is long and difficult. How do you nerds do it?

reading is boring and for nerds

It's not difficult at all you fucking retard. It's just characters talking. About 6 or 7 of them. They all have a unique way of talking. Characters say each other's names all the time and gaddis usually sets up a new scene so you know who's around. senpai you're dumb as fuck desu

fuck you nerd

>6 or 7 characters in j r

let me guess you resd the Wikipedia and never read the actual book which fooled your into thinking there were only a handful of characters

embarrassing desu

no I actually read the book.
the kid j r
bast
the principal
the gym teacher
Mr Gibbs
the woman teacher + her husband
2 teachers wives
the lawyer
business big wigs

if you can't follow simple dialogue you are a retarded moron. everything in J R is grounded in reality. also I'd poop in your piano if you have one.

what about bast aunts, the druggy kid that gets into the car accident, rhonda and her guitar playing friend, the painter with one eye, hydes son, the secretaries in the nude pics

those are minor characters. I wasn't saying the entire book has only 7 characters. but people think this book is soooooo hard without reading it. it's honestly not hard senpai.

jr, hyde's kid, whiteback, bast, gibbs, hyde, vogel, guys from the foundation, joubert, crawley, davidoff, governor gates, monty, beaton, beamish, cohen, piscator, eigen, eigen's wife and kid, schramm, schepperman, bast's aunts, stella angel and her husband, all of basts family members, rhoda, al, freddie, the dude upstairs, mr and mrs dicephalis, their kids, their "dad", teets, mr mooneyham, mr wonder, way too many secretaries, too many generals, a bunch of others I'm forgetting and of course, Charlie Yellow Brook and his father's smelly jeans

the book is objectively difficult

no if you find this book hard you are a pleb who can't read.

I'm watching a movie

youtube.com/watch?v=8I1sQlRiJdY

>simple dialogue

An understatement if I've ever seen one.

lol @ your life

atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism coffee nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism cigarettes atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism cigarettes atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism coffee atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism coffee atheism nihilism atheism cigarettes nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism coffee atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism cigarettes atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism atheism nihilism

christposters are obnoxious shitheads

/an/ here btw, great book, currently letting my pet rat shit on it.

That's a big fat rat. Teach him tricks or make him exercise.

going to read The Recognitions this Summer

although im not in school rn so i guess ill start it may 1st

i like this guy kek

Probably going to read this once I finish Against the Day. I read The Recognitions last year and, while it definitely kicked my ass in certain sections, I was blown away.

Because I'm currently listening to it on audiobook, which is altogether wiser.

This.

I listened to the audiobook after as well. Good stuff.

pathetically transparent samefagging