Implying smart but lazy isn't really a thing

>implying smart but lazy isn't really a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4557354/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is a thing. it's just worthless and no one will ever care.
maybe you'll feel good sometimes because you think you're smart, but you'll never feel satisfied until you try to do something with those smarts.

Sage. Please no one respond.

OP kindly blow your brains out.

>maybe you'll feel good sometimes because you think you're smart, but you'll never feel satisfied until you try to do something with those smarts.
The way I see it you can have a high fluid IQ that makes it easier for you to learn and figure out, but if you are lazy you aren't building up knowledge, and knowledge is another side of intelligence

yes that's what IQ means

what did he mean by this

More like
>smart but morally and personally handicapped

Transforming everything into indifferent natural laws leaves the whole universe so small and cold, and leaves you as just a automaton.

It's not smart to be lazy

>tfw smart but lazy

Smart and lazy is still mediocre no matter how you slice it.

Get your shit together and stop making excuses.

At the end of the day smart but lazy isn't really any better than stupid if you're an HR person looking to hire competent workers/researchers. You need highly motivated and driven people. Usually those people are smart but it may be more because they applied themselves and worked for it than because of any natural genius.

Additionally, literally everyone who has done shitty in school will claim they are "smart but lazy" regardless of whether they actually are or not and it's very difficult to actually check it since our metrics for measuring intelligence are imperfect and most places don't require you submit an IQ test anyway. In short smart but lazy is a meaningless term.

No workplace will ever consider an IQ test (at least in the US) since it has a disparate impact on blacks

Or... perhaps it's because an IQ test is generally a poor predictor of job performance.

I have a genius level emotional IQ as well as social intelligence and street smarts.

good job buddy it looks like someone is eating their veggies

in the world of smart people, smart but lazy is just lazy.

Hardworking but retarded.

There is literally no other way to explain how I'm in the 0.01% and a NEET.

O______O

You're a trust fund baby?

It's definitely a thing, but society doesn't reward people for being smart, it rewards them for applying your mind towards solving a problem. Basically, the smart but lazy are treated no differently from the dumb and lazy.

If you gots smarts, use it, my buddies. You just gotta believe in what you do, rest will take care of itself.

No I have parents that don't hate me.

>You just gotta believe in what you do

R2 was the little droid that could, dude

Maybe he stumbles and gets fucked up by Jawas and shit sometimes, but he gets through the entire franchise without being raped

You can too

It's actually one of the best predictors

>I'm strong, I just never work out!
Being smart is something you need to keep working on to maintain.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4557354/

>false equivalency

The correct analogy would be

>I have good genetics, I just never work out!

>140IQ
Almost failed high school and suck at math(I'm lying)

IQs a lie

>its smart to submit yourself to wage slavery

>live in South Africa
>new bank opening branches nation wide
>IQ test are mandatory to give more disadvantaged background people a chance
>still like 80% black
Really makes me think. Or maybe you guys aren't racist(just you user >:( )and I'm wasting my time bringing this to your attention

Yeah. Africans tend to have a good natural musculature, high testosterone and make major gains

tfw average and lazy

It is when it's your only option

If you were really smart you'd trick the world into believing you've made a revolutionary electric car that can drive itself. Then go on to tell them we'll be on Mar in a decade. All they while sapping government funds and sitting on your are all day

So why don't you?

I'm lazy ;-P, I get paid to set on my ass all day