Free energy machines

Hey, what are you guys thoughts on free energy machines, also free energy general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgJzGYp9Ii0
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20050170447.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're retarded for even asking.

sage

why tho

>why tho
You know damn well "free energy" belongs on /x/, just like ghosts and bigfoot, but even more so.
Think about it. In the VERY unlikely event bigfoot and ghosts exist, they must be purposefully hiding somewhere.
You can't build a Sasquatch in your garage.
If free energy devices weren't complete bullshit, somebody would have built one, patented it, and retired to a palace on a private tropical island.
sage

Youre completely wrong. the government doesn't want it out there, that's why there's never any free energy machines that get publically acclaimed.

well, as long as the energy machines are free, i'll take one.

the secret to those machines creating the free energy is that they must be operated by the reptiloids, but dont tell anyone that i told you, or they will target me with those brain altering microwaves again

>

Here is the worst one ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=pgJzGYp9Ii0

>the gubmint don't want free energy to exist because da energy companies would go bankrupt!!!
I fucking hate this idiot argument.
If it were possible to build free energy devices the military would buy the technology in a heartbeat and use it to power its war machine.

gibbs free energy general now

>he doesn't know the military uses free energy to power its Area 51, UFO-derived technology in its top secret fighter prototypes and drones

>implying Elerium is free
if it was they wouldn't need kidnapped child slaves to mine it on Mars

fighter jets still gotta run on fuel, you cant have a jet engine without some type of combustion

Maybe you all should discuss why its not possible? Especially in light of recent developments in physics regarding the energy within space. Over unity and zero point ate 100 percent theoretically possible.

Im just passing by. Goodbye.

What vixra papers have you been reading that suggest overunity is possible? Lmao.

It is more likely that a it exists than does not exists considering the physics. You would not be creating free energy, you would be drawing from a limitless supply contained within space itself. See recent developments in dark energy and particle research. There is more energy in a small section of space than all previously known energy in the universe....by a great order of magnitude...in theory.

My point is the rabbit hole is getting deeper and wider and exponentially more extraordinary by the day.

Simple geometric exploitation of the vastness of our universe, one which contains mathmatically anomalies such as pi, will likely seem elementary in the future.

My point is...its not IMPOSSIBLE.

>Maybe you all should discuss why its not possible?
There's not exactly a lot to discuss: It directly and strongly violates well-established physics.

>Over unity and zero point ate 100 percent theoretically possible.
No.

>It is more likely that a it exists than does not exists considering the physics.
"The physics" pretty clearly lays out that energy is a conserved quantity. That directly rules out half of all "over unity" machines, regardless of what principles they work on.

>You would not be creating free energy, you would be drawing from a limitless supply contained within space itself.
Which also isn't permitted, unless you expend more energy than you extract. That's the other half ruled out.

>See recent developments in dark energy and particle research.
Can you at least point to WHICH developments? Do you even know of any?

>My point is the rabbit hole is getting deeper and wider and exponentially more extraordinary by the day.
It's clear you don't actually HAVE a point. You're just typing science-words and hoping it convinces everyone your brand of magic exists.

>My point is...its not IMPOSSIBLE.
It's impossible.

>frenergy
fgt pls

>"The physics" pretty clearly lays out that energy is a conserved quantity.
>in a time translation variant system like the expanding universe

Zero point energy is a real thing. It's also completely fucking useless.

On a more practical level, somewhat less weak devices that collect ambient electromagnetism actually can serve some purpose. But that's still not "free" and if you know what saying that even meant you'd know better than to ask.

Here's a NASA paper that suggests it possible
>ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20050170447.pdf
>section 4 specifically
>ib4 you say it doesn't outline a free energy device and then I have to respond with something about how your comment referred to the possibility of overunity and that possibility is referred to several times in this PDF

daym that's a cool pic user

kill yourself

Free energy is like free sex, you're paying for it one way or another, even if you're not aware of it.

>I fucking hate this idiot argument.
Same here, if it were real some big oil company would build it (or kill it's inventor and steal it) then just licence it out, then watch as their stock shoots through the roof.

I made a thread with an outline, it is possible.
imagine we make a quasi particle that is repulsive to all known matter. we then make a vice that is stronger than it. we attach the quasi particle to a induction coil.

If it worked I would power my house and car with one.

Why don't you see these people replacing their car engines with one?

Free energy is totally possible.

There is energy all around us, we just need a way to passively convert it.

Thermoelectrics are one way.