Are you a natural storyteller?

are you a natural storyteller?

apparently all I do is tell stories and a lot of the same ones come up. which is weird because my dad does that and it pisses me off. fuck.

No

It seems like every time I tell someone a story, they look disappointed by the end of it, so no. Good thing I gave up on ever writing passable fiction a long time ago.

Writing for plot, like reading for plot is pleb. Good writing is about mundane, inward looking stuff.

I'm a naturalized storyteller.

I want an Asuka cosplay girlfriend

sorry, they're all taken by me.

No. I remember when little we would tell horror stories and we'd invent as we go and I had no idea what I was doing, my stories had no point, I'd just say the first thing that came to my mind without any motivation. It was never scary, hell it was even funny, I couldn't keep a straight face because I knew that I had no idea where I was going with the story. Only years later I realized that the others didn't invent their stories, they heard them prior. But then again, they could tell them well, and I could never do that, even with a story I new, like a fairy tale. Which kinda sucks.

yes, I am a natural storyteller. (read: compulsive liar)

Yes,ive always hated writing (in fuckass school) but my mother told me im great and encoraged me to write more and now i can tell a story with great entusiasim and somewhat write but my handwhriting is shit

>Teachers praised my storytelling
>Tfw I write like shit

it means they think you're a loser that needs to feel like you're good at something

I'm a natural daydreamer.

>daydream all the time
>it's all the crappiest possible wish fulfillment
>my inner self is just as boring as my outer self
>I deserve my lot in life

What is an unnatural storyteller?

I met him on a message board one day. An occurrence I had read so many times in the past that I was certain of it now- my double had reared his head. A perverse desire crept up my back, and my intent was sure from that point onward.

"Hey, you wanna go for a drink sometime?"

I would fuck myself. I swore to it.

Everyone who has make it, brah. Writing how you become passionate about a 12yo girl is very creepy, as well as doing every imaginable drug while trying to cover a motorcycle race. The natural stories are fucking Stacy in the back-seat of your car, having dozens of matches on Tinder or such.

>Daydream all the time
>It's weird shit about the people I see in daily life
>End up smiling at inappropriate occasions

I would hope so, but I don't think I'm any good at it really.

I once asked out a girl at the coffee shop. So nervous. She was really shy and quiet. Two minutes into our first date she told me she was a virgin and a Jehova's Witness. One thing we have in common. Hehe. Dies inside. I finger banged her a week later. Still got some of the literature.

I wasn't until I accumulated cool stories to tell. Then I just copied the formula

No, I barely speak 10 sentences in a week. Maybe I would be better at it if I had a social life.

Though I'm quiet, I'm told that I beat around the bush a lot. Must be the attention span of the average man/woman. I've always been fond of telling story in their entirety so they get the full picture, or not at all.

generally yeah, or i'm at least better at telling stories than other people in my group who are noticeably bad at it, i have two or three classic "drunk night out" stories that i've pretty much perfected since they're always fairly entertaining to tell to new people