Tfw you realize you got to live experiences in order to write about them

>tfw you realize you got to live experiences in order to write about them

I used to be anxious as shit about pretty much anything that was out of my comfort zone, now I kinda welcome it under the pretext that it will broaden my horizons and allow me to experience more that I can then later channel

The true mark of the mediocre writer.

>but my sci novel is EPIC

Someone hasn't read Goethe.

how do i get my diary published?

>tfw you realize that your suffering is intense and unique enough to justify writing several books on the subject

>tfw you get to read someone elses life experiences to...

But you have to read and write a lot too. Also, having life experiences without being able to internalize and reflect upon them is useless for art creation.

Rilke wrote about this in a letter to another poet, basically the guy was in a military school and he had no way to get out of it even though he hated it, he was very lonely there and he just wanted it to finish. And Rilke told him to be patient and to mature in his pain, to love his loneliness and to reach into his childhood for inspiration. It's either that or you get out of your house more.

Fuck you, 7th dimensional medusa oblongotta.

I'll rape you in front of the Galactic Chthulu Empire.

I-is that my love alyson hannigan? What is she doing stocking shelves at a preschool. :(

She's trying to experience as much suffering and boredom as possible in order to channel those dreadful feelings into sophisticated, genuine art.

And this is why you should dump ever woman who gets 40 years old.

That's a healthy way of looking at things.
Good job, user.

>tfw lived life
And no, fucking bar sluts is not "living life", consumerist sheep

and imagination >>> reality, only uncreative people write about their lives. Most writers had boring lives (excluding romanticized faggots like Kerouac)

Whatever it is you're living now is an experience. Write about that.

Looks like my masterpiece is going to have to be about arguing with morons on Veeky Forums

JUST

hi how do i sign up

What about Stephen King? He had that whole coke addiction thing and was in a bad car accident

Open your ass and your heart and mind wil lfollow

go home hemingway you're drunk as always

And? Stephen King had an "interesting" life, but he's still a shit writer.

The person who wrote this fails to understand
what it means to be a writer, at least in fiction.
Everything is made up. Maybe non-fiction. But
non-fiction just plain sucks.