Veeky Forums, what are the best habits to form to maintain an alert, clear, and intelligent mind...

Veeky Forums, what are the best habits to form to maintain an alert, clear, and intelligent mind? Please back up with studies if you can.

>inb4 lsd microdosing and adderall fags

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20363650
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23046904
youtube.com/watch?v=t1hoOwbfgME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this is super basic but legit just good sleep

Doesn't mean that i do it

First you need to be born with hereditary Asperger's or high-functioning autism.
Do you have either?

Let's start with....
what do you think?

And are you paid to make this same thread over and over?

amphetamines and exercise. Also Coffee with a bit of LSD helps. Actually just coffee with coffee is probably even better.

Is this a fucking slide thread kek?

>Le smartest people are autists.

user I'm half autistic and I'm unfocused as shit. I can't remember phone numbers, addresses, I'm horrible at math and chemistry. I can't even remember if I turned off the lights in the bathroom 10 seconds ago.

People who believe this could be autistic. Given that autists are actually retarded (sub 90 iq)

Define "good" sleep. Is it just the amount of hours you sleep or also from which timeframe you do it?

I get 8 hours of sleep, from 3 in the morning until 11, and I still feel groggy for quite a while after that.

Autism should be thrown into the garbage can. It refers to a wide variety of things that are just too different. Retarded kids with 70 IQ and awkward geniuses can both be considered autistic if they have some of the main symptoms.

Meditate. Aim for ~half an hour per day and you'll reap significant increases in your cortical thickness, cognition, memory, attention span and clarity to name a few.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20363650
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23046904

When you go to sleep and when you wake up are also important

>3 in the morning
>expects to not feel like shit in the morning with blood stained eyes.
This fucking generation.

Has anyone here tries dual n-back? Supposedly good for working memory but haven't tried it myself.

Stop being a piece of trash.

Don't eat trash (eat your greens, try vegeterian, no junk food), don't drink trash (prefer water over anything else), don't sleep like trash (get 6-8 hours at a regular time), don't treat your body like trash (get some physical activity every day), don't treat your mind like trash (meditate, avoid distractions, quit Veeky Forums already!).

Inb4 you can't control when you wake up. I have gone to bed at every hour of the evening and in normal nights when I sleep around 10 or 11, I always wake up at 6:30ish. This is the case for pretty much any hour I begin sleep that is before 2am. Doesn't matter how long I sleep, I always wake up feeling almost as though I haven't slept. Eyes are heavy and sensitive to light. Minor palpatations send waves of sleepiness throughout my body. Cortex function and decision making are lacking. The feeling wears off within an hour or 2 after waking.

run
peer reviewed study youtube.com/watch?v=t1hoOwbfgME

bump

You have shit executive functioning, which is the exact opposite of what you want. It's a very uphill battle, prepare to feel discouraged many times. However, it is possible to force the behaviour you want on yourself.

You'll need this OP

thanks m8

Select for the Ashkenazi phenotype

When did the "ashkenazis r masterrace lol" meme come about? Aren't asians still the best in STEM?

Start treating your body like the most precious thing you own, because it is. Don't take unnecessary risks with it. Don't load up on junk food cut down on sleep too much. Don't sit all day (get a standing desk if need be).