What's the quote that goes "the single most absurdist act is taking a gun and firing it indiscriminately into a crowd"?

What's the quote that goes "the single most absurdist act is taking a gun and firing it indiscriminately into a crowd"?

"the single most absurdist act is taking a gun and firing it indiscriminately into a crowd" -anonymous

If I'm remembering it correctly, it's "the single most absurdist act is taking a gun and firing it indiscriminately into a crowd".

"the single most absurdist act is taking a gun and firing it indiscriminately into a crowd then pumping your fist in the air and shouting, "Mudkipz," before shooting yourself in the dick."

Never mind I found it thanks for nothing faggots

The purest surrealist act is walking into a crowd with a loaded gun and firing into it randomly
André Breton

The purest surrealist act is walking into a crowd with a loaded gun and firing into it randomly

your are welcome

lol do you like mudkipz xD

loli haet pizza

"the single most absurdist act is making a real life creeper robot, filling it with tnt and blowing up a bunch of people at minecon with it"

You don't really need to say loaded gun, as firing it would mean it's loaded.

Learn to edit, andre fagfuck.

If you're in the crowd, can you fire into it?

What do you think? Can you? You pedantic faggot

yeah, you'd think you'd be firing out of the crowd, in that case.

Actually, you can shoot an unloaded gun.

you can?

Here's the source. It's from the second manifesto.

really makes you look at things from a different angle

underrated post

Here you go then

"the single most absurdist act is taking a gun and firing it indiscriminately into a crowd?"
-Elliot Rodger

"the single most absurdist act is taking a gun and firing it indiscriminately into a crowd" - Karl Childers

"the second most absurdist act is taking a crowd and firing it i discriminately into a gun" -Markus Tiberius, 4th member of the 2nd Triumvirate in 12th century Greece

The single most absurdist act is taking a loaded gun and throwing it indiscriminately into a crowd

"the single most absurdist act is taking an umbrella-gun and firing it fortuitously into a sewing machine" - Anders Burton

Now THAT'S absurd!

If you're inside of a pussy can you cum into it?

One day I hope to make it with a lady and then I'll tell you.

How can the quote be in English if the source is in French... how surreal.

"The single most absurdist act is shooting a man before throwing him out a plane"

dead

dead again