Bought some equipment, trying to sell it

Greetings Veeky Forums, I have something I need your help with.
Earlier today, one of the colleges in my town had an auction where they sold surplus equipment, furniture, instruments, etc.
I picked up quite a bit of equipment for cheap and am looking to sell most it for a lot more than I bought it for. What I need help in is identifying what some of it is and about how much it's worth. I'll start with this (forgive the mess)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ac50007a751)
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Heath-Built-EUW-18-Laboratory-Meter-/282509173669?hash=item41c6dbe3a5)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do know what some of it is, I'm really just looking for the value so I can make some profit.
altogether, I spent $44.50 for it everything

GIVE

IT

BACK

TYRONE

I'm not a fucking nigger, I payed for this shit and just want to see some returns on it.

It says it right on the tin

You could at least rotate the images if you want someone to do your job for you.

I also got a big-ass spectrophotometer, but I didn't have space in my car for it so I'm getting it on monday

That looks very nice,

The graph machine looks like it is a chromatography system (INTERESTING: pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ac50007a751)

that's what I was thinking, though it might also just be a printer for anything. I have three of them.
I think the two machines in the last pic are used in HPLC, but I could be wrong. I've only ever used HPLC once, I just graduated from high school so I don't have much experience.

holy shit you bought all this for 44.50? I want that GC if it works...

They look like standard voltage meters, can I please have a look at the top.

Maybe for reachersing carbon compounds?

and
Have the same graph paper, so it functions presumably the same role.

OP what you bought was at one time worth quite a bit, but unless there is a demand for it, you're probably not going to be able to resell it for that much. And that's assuming they all work.

If he restores it to its original conditionn, would it be worth much to maybe a lifeless collector.

Oh, and OP be very specific when you try to sell it, that attracts lifeless collectors.

oh yea i forgot about collectors. But yea we have old old ass equipment like that, analog mass specs and shit like that, all shoved in a closet, i asked a professor about them one day and she said they are pretty much worthless since they are 1. less accurate than current models 2. current models are way less expensive nowadays than previous models and 3. usually are analog

still, 44.50 for all that shit is a steal. The parts alone are probably worth more, see if you can salvage columns, detectors, individual components of the machines may be worth quite a bit

of the meters?

Heath Built model EUW-18 Laboratory Meter

Also more pics on the way, I'll link to the post with the same item

>nog steals shit out the garage of white guy
>doesn't know what any of it is

shocker

>Calls me a nigger
>Doesn't know how to read

>Heath Built model EUW-18 Laboratory Meter

It's an ammeter (source:ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Heath-Built-EUW-18-Laboratory-Meter-/282509173669?hash=item41c6dbe3a5)
Probably used for mesuring current.

>not posting picture of his brown face next to stolen property

the evidence checks out.

Here's a pic

I think I can see a unit, can you fotograph the tekst on the white surface please?

It looks like pharmacy equipment to me.

What does the black metal plate say?

Take your shitposts back to /pol/ please.

>implying
why would I ever want to post my face on here?
It says 1 M.A. and 50 ohm

Here's a pic of the manuals for the spectrophotometer I picked up

That settles it, it is an ampmeter. It measures current. It isn't worth much. School use it mostly. (No shit)

If you can ensure that it works, ill buy that from you for 50 bucks.

I figured it wouldn't be

It's pretty big, so I won't have it until monday since I didn't take it today. Area code?

If you can figure out the serial number, you can determine what it is.

The man is whit
EVIDENCE:

serial is 40795487

281 but moving to 518 in middle of august

Can't help it, the pics are fine on the computer but rotate when I post

Can you please focus the picture.

I could potentially drive through indiana to pick it up. If it works and has all components, i would be very interested.

I noticed it was made in Holland, however the company was not listed in the register of known businesses (kamer van koophandel). That could make it more valuable.

taking I-70?

It all looks like pharmacy equipment, I can let my mum take a look it, she's a pharmacist.

sorry about that, is this better?

I have not routed anything yet, my sister has made that exact drive and she is joining me so I am really relying on her knowledge of the trip. My main concern is if i have space in my car. Approximate dimensions?

Looks like welding equipment.

didn't measure it,but it took up a wooden pallet on the floor, so I'm going to guess 4'x3'x1'

shit that's probably too big. Im fairly certain you have an HPLC I would also be interested in that, it should be much smaller. But ensuring it works is much more difficult, but id probably be willing to throw like 40 bucks your way for it even if it's broken

I'll post about it again when I get it on monday, I can say for sure then. It's pretty big, though.
If you take I-70, you'll go through Terre Haute and I can meet you there.

awesome, if you wouldnt mind posting that info whenever you get access to it including serial number, manufacturer, and pictures of everything that would be great. If this thread is gone by august i can make a new one around august 10th or so, hopefully you see it. But yea i would love to buy it even if it's broken

Alright, sounds good. My kik is PWiggin200 if you want some contact info

I don't use any social media except whats app. But if you're a Veeky Forums frequenter, we shouldnt have a problem getting in contact.

I hate op's guts. he is trying to use someone else to make a profit for him, hint: go to school, learn you should commit suicide

I hate your guts, since we voluntarily want to parttake in this thread and OP takes a gamble, because he asks amatures.

Your argument is invalid.

Stop shitposting... get some help